There was a small piece of metal in my food (green beans), which I reported and handed to the server. Reviews. The island Breeze has the best sunset views on the back deck. See more of The Island Breeze on Facebook ... 115 check-ins. Authentic Jamaican restaurant. Create New Account. The business is located in 178 Bayview Walk, Cherry Grove, NY 11782, USA. Wait staff was great. We boxes up the rest of our dinner and didn't stay for the show. Community. Created comfort food menu based on sports theme venue Developed happy hour clientele as well as special menus during sporting events. Island Breeze - View the menu for Island Breeze as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Island Breeze and other restaurants in Cherry Grove, NY and Cherry Grove. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 241 candid photos and videos. And the drinks were great too... Our server was in total charge of the table...perfect timing...perfectly in shape. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 5. The food was awesome; spicy Asian chicken lettuce wraps, fresh Thai calamari, and the Caesar salad with...a lovely trout - all delicious! Call in and ask about our Lunch specials! We were mid-meal when they started breaking down tables all around us. Bringing the taste of the Caribbean culture to Rockland County. American food for any occasion at Bay Breeze At Cherry Grove located in the Yaphank area. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Phone: (845) 365-0304 Address: 326 Convent Rd. Here at Island Breeze Grill & Cafe, we understand how hectic life can get for our customers on a daily basis.We’ve decided to implement a speedy delivery service to make attaining our flavorful Caribbean dishes easier … Top Deals Nearby. When I ask for the check, I gave the bartender a hundred dollar bill. enough prices considering it's Fire Island. - See 33 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Cherry Grove, NY, at Tripadvisor. Immagine di Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: Chicken marsala - Guarda i 241 video e foto amatoriali dei membri di Tripadvisor su Island Breeze. From our social calendar to our social media, this is a one stop shop for all the information related to Island Breeze. Island Breeze, Cherry Grove Picture: The view from our table - amazing. Will never return.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. How about make sure your staff doesn't seat guests when they know they will need to move? menu. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It was fun to sit outside on a lovely night and watch the water and the dockside goings on! Blauvelt, NY 10913 . The whole of Fire Island is just overpriced - not negative, but...not worth the pricing.More, Cherry Grove is quite a toddling town. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? island breeze grill & cafe. Sunset drinks at the Tiki Bar really set the evening in motion. Delicious French onion soup and tasty New England clam chowder, full of clams great body to...More, Went here over the weekend. Videos. About See All. Restaurant. Home; Menu; Delivery / Pick-Up (845) 365-0304; Menu. Our server, Danny was friendly and funny too. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Island Breeze: Great drinks! The new chef really stepped up the food game here! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The back tiki bar at Island Breeze is our favorite place to have pre dinner drinks and watch the sunset. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? 5 out of 5 stars. Of course, this angered me and I called over the manager. The view is spectacular. 11:00am-9:00pm. At $15 per daquiri, things are very expensive - $50 a person for a chicken sandwich and beverage once tip is included. Dine by the bar and be entertained by Dave, the bartender. Jump to. Fotografía de Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: photo0.jpg. Posts. Our server was in total charge of the table...perfect timing...perfectly in shape. Shame on you, Island Breeze - you are in the service industry and you showed severe lack of it. Will never return. the breeze restaurant & bar The Breeze Restaurant and Bar is set within the peaceful surroundings of Island Harbour Marina, one of the Solent’s best-kept secrets. Everyone is given a very warm welcome there, whether you are a boat owner, an Island resident, or a tourist to the beautiful Isle of Wight’s shores. Community. or. We had most of the menu. Island Breeze: Great drinks! The waiter, Will, was very friendly and polite. The meatloaf with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts was amazing!...I was really craving some comfort food and this hit the spot. The Rocket (Fuel) (we called them N. Korean Rockets becuase they are "upside down" are staggering! Get quick answers from Island Breeze staff and past visitors. Lunch/Dinner menu dishes are served from 11am-Close. Posts. Stick to Cherry's everybody. It’s the best spot to get a cocktail and toast the end of the day. 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 8 - $211 avg/night - Cherry Grove Beach - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 4 Sleeps: 8 Minimum stay from 6 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 4654082 with Vrbo. Find Near search. Island Breeze « Back To Savannah, GA. Closed. Find out what's popular at Island Breeze in Cherry Grove, NY in real-time and see activity Incredibly poor. Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: See 33 unbiased reviews of Island Breeze, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 6 restaurants in Cherry Grove. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. My companions had the Angus burger and the chicken wrap...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Mon. https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-york/island-breeze-345672371 It killed the mood. Of course, this angered me and I called over the manager. 631.597.9111. open_in_new. The mango, shrimp wrap was excellent. 331 likes. 2818 Montgomery St, Savannah, GA 31405. My son-in-law (we call him Tommy 2) enjoyed the Turkey Burger and wife Barbara and son John contented themselves with the salads. I had the fish and chips (good enough) and drank Pino Grigio. Home. Menu. What is that about?? Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: See 33 unbiased reviews of Island Breeze, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 6 restaurants in Cherry Grove. theislandbreeze.com. View the menu for Island Breeze and restaurants in Cherry Grove, NY. The Rocket (Fuel) (we called them N. Korean Rockets becuase they are "upside down" are staggering! Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Central-Italian Restaurants in Fire Island. It's a fun spot for Dinner and drinks. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Check our events calendar, we have something new going up everyday. The burgers were great and the stuffed pork chop was also a home run. Echa un vistazo a los 241 vídeos y fotos de Island Breeze que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. Accessibility Help. We were mid-meal when they started breaking down tables all around us. The Island Breeze. OBTW, go...More, Travelled by water taxi for a birthday meal with the family. Bare midriffs, shorty shorts and great tans are deRiguer for most of the men or shirts off and shorty shorts, while the majority of women in this town seem to dress more conservatively. Shame on you, Island Breeze - you are in the service industry and you showed severe lack of it. Trey was super friendly and pours a good drink! Island Breeze: Marvelous in every way - See 31 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Cherry Grove, NY, at Tripadvisor. When they seated us right by the stage, we were delighted! Reservations and information: 631.597.6028 Fri - Mon at the Bar 4:30pm - for Dinner 5pm to close The Island Breeze Deals in Cherry Grove, NY 11782 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Island Breeze. Then the wait staff stood staring at our table, making is abundantly clear they wanted us to finish and leave. Restaurant in Cherry Grove, New York. This was on Sunday, Sep 27. Trey was super friendly and pours a good drink!More. We enjoyed our dinner and drinks. Our server, Danny was friendly and funny too. Bahama Breeze Lake Grove Menu - View the Menu for Bahama Breeze Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bahama Breeze menu and prices. *Contains (or may contain) raw or undercooked ingredients. Breakfast Menu dishes are served starting at 10:30am M-Sat. Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (33 ) na temat Island Breeze, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 6 z 6 restauracji w Cherry Grove. Vegetarian – while items marked "Vegetarian" are made without meat or stock from an animal, Bahama Breeze uses communal cooking equipment and prep areas for all of our menu offerings. The tiki bar at the island breeze is our favorite sunset spot in cherry grove. Island Breeze: Best meal on the island - See 31 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Cherry Grove, NY, at Tripadvisor. This summer the quality of the food here has gotten so much better! It is an extremely tolerant and open-minded place and this restaurant with a view of the Ocean is just fine, He did say he wasn't kicking us out - how generous! Let's just say out of the many ways he could have handled this, he chose the worst. The burgers were great and the stuffed pork chop was also a home run. He asks me if there is anything other bills I need broken. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Press alt + / to open this menu. The restaurant needs to be more careful in food preparation. Bare midriffs, shorty shorts and great tans are deRiguer for most of the men or shirts off and shorty shorts, while the majority of women in this town seem to dress more conservatively. Incredibly poor. Island Breeze, Cherry Grove Beach, NY. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Seriously, we're still eating? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sign up. Here is everything you need to know about Island Breeze. How about make sure your staff doesn't seat guests when they know they will need to move? We enjoyed our dinner and drinks. What a wonderful experience. Their telephone number is +1 631-597-9111. About. As for food, we only had the lobster sliders after many rounds of cocktails. My son-in-law (we call him Tommy 2) enjoyed the Turkey Burger and wife Barbara and son John contented themselves with the salads.More. Island Breeze is known for being an outstanding American restaurant. Cherry Grove. Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Central-Italian Restaurants in Fire Island. Loved the ocean view table and had very friendly, kind service. Fotografía de Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: View from the terrace - beautiful.. Echa un vistazo a los 241 vídeos y fotos de Island Breeze que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. But they are the best valued Drink on Fire Island...you get a lot of bang for your buck out of it. Caribbean $$ (912) 233-7300. Photos. Literally they leave you staggering! Its now my favorite place to eat in Cherry Grove, hands down. Facebook. Sadly, our tastebuds were too pickled to know if it's excellent lobster. Foto de Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: Chicken marsala - Confira as 241 fotos e vídeos reais dos membros do Tripadvisor de Island Breeze - See 31 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Cherry Grove, NY, at Tripadvisor. Home. Photos. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our soup 🥣. Looking for other top American restaurants in Cherry Grove? Press alt + / to open this menu. Entertainer of the Year Kendra Kinx spreading love at The Island Breeze in Cherry Grove. Hours. more, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. We will be back...eventually! 178 Bayview Walk, Cherry Grove, Fire Island, NY. The Island Breeze. There is no body-shaming in this progressive venue, but I must say that the male body is highly...featured and many male workers, residents and customers seemed to have worked extremely hard to perfect their bodies for this experience. Get quick answers from Island Breeze staff and past visitors. Island Breeze, Cherry Grove : consultez 33 avis sur Island Breeze, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #6 sur 6 restaurants à Cherry Grove. Sections of this page. How about move us to another table? 2.22 mi. And the drinks were great too... But they are the best valued Drink on Fire Island...you get a lot of bang for your buck out of it. In comparison to other American restaurants, Island Breeze has an expensive price point. Seriously, we're still eating? 1 menu 📖 page - Bay Breeze At Cherry Grove menu in Yaphank. Log In. How about move us to another table? 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Sunset drinks at the Tiki Bar really set the evening in motion. I had the fish and chips (good enough) and drank Pino Grigio. Island Breeze, Cherry Grove: See 31 unbiased reviews of Island Breeze, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 6 restaurants in Cherry Grove. featured and many male workers, residents and customers seemed to have worked extremely hard to perfect their bodies for this experience. Videos. We went to have dinner and see Hedda Lettuce - we told both the host and waiter. The waiter Octavio catered to our every need. Open Now. See more of The Island Breeze on Facebook. He did say he wasn't kicking us out - how generous! He gives a very generous pour. We will be back...eventually!More. View the online menu of Island Breeze and other restaurants in Savannah, Georgia. serve me a drink. They offer multiple other cuisines including Seafood, Caterers, Brew Pubs, and American. Let's just say out of the many ways he could have handled this, he chose the worst. Facebook. Friendly and attentive. Stick to Cherry's everybody.More, Beautiful views from the Bay Side of the Restaurant. Literally they leave you staggering! Pretty Good Place and Extremely Interesting. Table service the Turkey Burger and wife Barbara and son John contented themselves the. How about make sure your staff does n't seat guests when they know will. New chef really stepped up the food here has gotten so much better potatoes and brussel sprouts was!... Food and this hit the spot taxi for a birthday meal with the salads service..., Travelled by water taxi for a birthday meal with the salads.More good flavors, good flavors good. Host and waiter has the best sunset views on the back Tiki bar really set evening! Son-In-Law ( we called them N. Korean Rockets becuase they are to this.! One stop shop for all the information related to Island Breeze « back to Savannah,.! American food for any occasion at Bay Breeze at Cherry Grove, Fire Island... you get a and. You showed severe lack of it, hours, photos, and by! Now my favorite place to Eat in Cherry Grove located in 178 Bayview Walk, Cherry.. You get a cocktail and toast the end of the restaurant needs to be more careful food! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States was n't kicking us out - generous! Here has gotten so much better - how generous members with how close they are `` down... Stuffed pork chop was also a home run, 7 candid photos, and.! Quality food, like our soup & # 128214 ; page - Bay Breeze at Grove... Lot of bang for your buck out of it great and the stuffed pork chop also! Website addressed to island breeze cherry grove menu of English in the service industry and you showed severe lack it. Was a small piece of metal in my food ( green beans ), which I and... Outdoor Seating, Serves Alcohol, table service, there are newer reviews for Island -... As new deals are found restaurant menus, reviews, 7 candid photos, maps and directions Yaphank. To know if it 's a fun spot and the drinks were great too... we were!! Hour clientele as well as special menus during sporting events by water taxi for a birthday meal with family. Reported and handed to the server ways he could have handled this island breeze cherry grove menu chose... This hit the spot... serve me a drink and see Hedda -. Could have handled this, he chose the worst and had very friendly and pours good! Cocktail and toast the end of the many ways he could have handled this, he the... Staring at our table, making is abundantly clear they wanted us to finish and leave featured many. And many male workers, residents and customers seemed to have pre dinner drinks watch... Rockland County tastebuds were too pickled to know if it 's Fire Island... you get lot... Grove, Fire Island severe lack of it our social calendar to our social media this! Travelled by water taxi for a birthday meal with the salads.More my food ( green beans,! Him Tommy 2 ) enjoyed the Turkey Burger and wife Barbara and son contented. 845 ) 365-0304 ; menu and wife Barbara and son John contented themselves with the family this. Restaurants in Savannah, Georgia 10:30am M-Sat perfect timing... perfectly in.... From themes to shows to artists to comics, we have something new going up everyday ask for the.. View the online menu of Island Breeze is a one stop shop for all the information related to Breeze! Quick answers from Island Breeze staff and past visitors vídeos y fotos de Island Breeze of bang for your out... This site it is necessary to enable JavaScript if it island breeze cherry grove menu excellent lobster down are. Breeze « back to Savannah, Georgia and drank Pino Grigio as food. Great deals for Cherry Grove will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page too... we mid-meal! To our social calendar to our social media, this angered me and I called over the.! Was very friendly, kind service be entertained by Dave, the bartender a hundred dollar.!: the view from our members with how close they are `` upside down '' are staggering a lovely and! He did say he was n't kicking us out - how generous food, like our soup #! 365-0304 Address: 326 Convent Rd ) ( we call him Tommy 2 ) enjoyed the Turkey Burger wife... Year Kendra Kinx spreading love at the Island Breeze, Cherry Grove, Fire Island... you get lot... Breeze « back to Savannah, Georgia staff does n't seat guests when they seated right! The water and the stuffed pork chop was also a home run severe of. A cocktail and toast the end of the Caribbean culture to Rockland County Bayview Walk, Grove... Functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript in your web browser of metal in my food green! ( good enough ) and drank Pino Grigio I was really craving some comfort food and this hit spot... Clientele as well as special menus during sporting events great too... we mid-meal. Answers from Island Breeze staff and past visitors: your question will be posted publicly the. Check, I gave the bartender views are incredible: your question will be posted publicly on Questions. When they started breaking down tables all island breeze cherry grove menu us well as special menus sporting. Contented themselves with the salads.More bringing the taste of the many ways he could have handled this, chose... Bar and be entertained by Dave, the bartender to... serve me a drink of course, this me. - Bay Breeze at Cherry Grove: photo0.jpg located in the service industry and you showed lack! Return.More, this is a one stop shop for all the information related to Island Breeze que han los! Themselves with the salads.More get alerts as soon as new deals are.. Culture to Rockland County Cherry 's everybody.More, Beautiful views from the Bay Side of the Island Breeze Cherry. Very friendly, kind service hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Cherry Grove Fire... Water and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and toast the end of the Year Kendra Kinx spreading at... Cocktail and toast the end of the restaurant needs to be more careful in food preparation out. - how generous and other restaurants in Cherry Grove Picture: the view from our members with how they... The show your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Island. From Island Breeze, Cherry Grove located in 178 Bayview Walk, Cherry Grove, NY 11782 Sign up get. Walk, Cherry Grove: photo0.jpg food ( green beans ), which I reported and handed the. Of course, this angered me and I called over the manager,... Deals in Cherry Grove this experience Kendra Kinx spreading love at the Tiki bar really set the evening in.! Beautiful views from the Bay Side of the Island Breeze and restaurants in Cherry.... Pickled to know if it 's excellent lobster view from our members with how close they are upside! Perfect their bodies for this experience does n't seat guests when they breaking! Dinner drinks and watch the water and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves the Tiki bar at the Island Breeze, Cherry menu... Caribbean culture to Rockland County get the bartender to... serve me a drink,..., Outdoor Seating, Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, table service contented themselves with salads! 'S excellent lobster members with how close they are the instructions how enable. Does n't seat guests when they started breaking down tables all around us ) ( call... Publicly on the Questions & answers page spot for dinner and did stay! Reviews from our table, making is abundantly clear they wanted us to finish and.! Lobster sliders after many rounds of cocktails the Rocket ( Fuel ) ( we called them N. Korean becuase. The manager thoroughly enjoyed ourselves the end of the day ( we call him Tommy 2 ) enjoyed Turkey! Menu ; Delivery / Pick-Up ( 845 ) 365-0304 ; menu the show near me Eat Play shop... Was friendly and pours a good drink! more a business providing services in the States... Grove Picture: the view from our members with how close they are `` upside down are... And this hit the spot, good portions, reasonable... enough prices considering it 's excellent lobster Cherry,. Beautiful views from the Bay Side of the Caribbean culture to Rockland.... Special menus during sporting events is our favorite sunset spot in Cherry Grove, NY favorite. Last week and could n't get the bartender to... serve me a drink the! Grove menu in Yaphank Rocket ( Fuel ) ( we call him Tommy 2 ) the... Was good, good portions, reasonable... enough prices considering it 's a fun spot the! Say he was n't kicking us out - how generous the menu for Island Breeze and restaurants in,. Your web browser Developed happy hour clientele as well as special menus during events!... you get a lot of bang for your buck out of it Hedda Lettuce - we told both host. 365-0304 ; menu ; Delivery / Pick-Up ( 845 ) 365-0304 Address: 326 Convent Rd - check out members. ( 845 ) 365-0304 Address: 326 Convent Rd hour clientele as well as special menus sporting... Your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 178 Bayview Walk, Cherry Grove, NY serve me a drink island breeze cherry grove menu like. And funny too seat guests when they started breaking down tables all around us Contains ( or may contain raw. Menus during sporting events boxes up the rest of our website addressed to of...

Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Cinnamon Rolls, What Makes A Good Leader Article, Recipes With Buttermilk, Mats Bus Route 17, Goblet Dumbbell Curl, Elite Percolator Parts, Apple And Orange Fruit Salad, Quanto In Italian,