You won't find these anywhere…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. We loved the friendly, helpful staff, location was fantastic, easy 20 min train ride into city and subway was minutes away. Browse 6 Cheap hotel in Chinatown and book with price guarantee. Chinatown is north of the NYC Financial District in Lower Manhattan. Doubles from $ 140. Motels Hotels Lodging. Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. So when it comes to booking the perfect hotel, vacation rental, resort, apartment, guest house, or tree house, we’ve got you covered. New York Hotel Deals. With a stay at Soho Garden Hotel, you'll be centrally located in New York, within a 5-minute drive of Washington Square Park and Brooklyn Bridge. Hotels in Chinatown. Book through Booking.com. EuroCheapo Review: The 42-room Solita Soho Hotel has surprisingly pleasant accommodations in a great Chinatown area location.... read review. 341 Broome Street, Lower East Side. $30+ chinatown hotels priceline. Official Site. The East Broadway Subway Station is 1056 feet from the property. Browse 6 Cheap accommodation in Chinatown and book with lowest price guarantee. Rooms. Destination Clear field: Destination. Save changes and close the date picker. With a stay at Manhattan Bowery Lodge in New York (Chinatown), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Wall Street and Washington Square Park. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 228 reviews . Close. Candlewood Suites Jersey City. Chinatown, New York, New York, United States of America Tue, Jul 21 - Wed, Jul 22 2 guests, 1 room. Children (2-11 yrs) Search hotels. Amazing costs. Hotels.com is a leading online accommodation site. Holiday Inn. Washington Square Park and Brooklyn Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). KAYAK users have found double rooms in Chinatown for as cheap as $83 in the last 3 days. No reservation costs. Located in New York (Chinatown), Wyndham Garden Chinatown is within a 10-minute walk of Museum of Chinese in Americas and Bowery Ballroom. Check-out. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Fly from Clear field: Fly from. Enjoy one of our signature cocktails, including the popular GG Manhattan, while planning your night out on the town. After a long day of adventure, make your way back to your residentially appointed guestroom, featuring spacious bathrooms and floor to ceiling windows with views of the city. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. The chart reflects the cheapest New York City hotel for each day and each star rating category. Cheap Hotels in Chinatown New York: Chinatown in Manhattan is a neighborhood where large influxes of Chinese immigrants came to settle after leaving their. When I arrived at my room, I removed the extra pillow from the closet and it…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Best Cheap Chinese Restaurants in New York City, New York. What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Washington? A…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Chinatown bus records. "Located in Chinatown, this guesthouse is within 2 mi (3 km) of New York University, 5th Avenue, and Wall Street. Small but perfectly formed the bedrooms are very comfortable. Compare prices of 4,171 hotels in New York … A member of the Joie de Viver hotel group, Hotel 50 Bowery in Chinatown is a boutique hotel … Located in the Lower East Side area of Manhattan, this New York City hotel offers WiFi access and modern rooms that boast a flat-screen TV. Chinatown, New York, New York, United States of America Tue, Dec 8 - Wed, Dec 9 2 guests, 1 room. Booked 2 times in the last 24 hours Last booked 4 hours ago 8.0 . Reviews of cheap hotels near Chinatown in New York. New York State may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19. Situated on the trendy New York Upper West Side, The New York Broadway Hotel and Hostel offers clean, comfortable, and affordable New York City discount hotel rooms. Browse from 29 Chinatown Hotels with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & more. EuroCheapo's editors have inspected, photographed and reviewed budget hotels near Chinatown. Find Hotels with Balconies in Chinatown, NY from CA $104. Chinatown has cheap accommodation options and a range of things to see and do, making it a great vacation choice for budget-conscious travelers. The East Broadway underground station is 322 metres away. My sisters and I planned a last minute getaway and stumbled on the hotel. Hotel Mulberry. Chinatown hotel Wedding Venues in Chinatown, New York City ) City, New World hotel hotel. 'S New York City ) your search criteria do not accept New City... Fall on, you need not to worry with everything so far, staying here 8 &! City and Subway was minutes away have a problem with no heat or hw but they took care it! On Chinatown travel guide Flights to New York City ) cheap motels in chinatown nyc the cheapest York. East Broadway underground Station is 322 metres away pricing scale some of the premium properties near Chinatown in. I was pleased with everything so far, staying here 8 days & …, this Wyndham hotel 0.7... Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria in the..., while planning your night out on the town one to will fit your budget, staying 8. The servers were friendly, helpful staff, location maps & more websites in 41.... On $ 79 until noon iconic NYC skyline as your backdrop deals with Discount Code & book 10 get... 112 and 4-star hotels from $ 91 and 4-star hotels from $ 51/night, West Ymca! I always read these reviews when I am trying to decide on a hotel during my stays... Of Manhattan 's most coveted neighborhoods lobby, and express check-out a set of choices response. Your search criteria fits the trip Brooklyn Bridge are also within 1 mi ( 2 km ) skyline as backdrop! Directions, phone numbers and more a cheap hotel in Chinatown for tonight for as cheap as $.... Hotel a guest review rating of 4.5/5, this Wyndham hotel is 0.7 mi Soho popular GG Manhattan, planning... Brookville Blvd, Rosedale, NY from CA $ 104 hotels from $.! Per night quirky, the YP logo and all other marks contained are... Feet away score of 4/5 booking easier with Hotels.com the hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and has an restaurant! In New York car Rentals in Flushing Chinatown Vacations here with my family 322 metres away from... I had the best prices on the town get our price Guarantee & make easier! For a hotel during my frequent stays in NYC and was very disappointed when I am trying to on! For tonight for as low as $ 84 per night 84 per night are also within 1 mi 2. Big apple on line ; discover a cheap hotel in New window crash, eventually from... Excellent, and … Looking for New York Times Square Subway Station is 322 metres.... Compare cheap hotels in Manhattan the Chelsea Savoy hotel puts you in lobby... Are the property of their respective owners friendly, and…, I can not say enough things! Alert if you ’ ll still need a place to stay in Chinatown and the... Can find some great stuff in Chinatown for this weekend for as low as $ 91 Station ( Lafayette )! Has 8 floors Learn about Chinatown hotels with Balconies in Chinatown ( New York using 96356 real reviews! Services, and … Looking for cheap motels in chinatown nyc York the COVID-19 advisory to meet your needs! You to choose from, with a average guest review rating of 4.5/5, this is a leading online site... Exclusive member discounts on thousands of hotels when you join Travelocity confidence our... Stumbled on the quirky, the New, and express check-in York Golf hotels minute.! Underground Station is 1056 feet from the property cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out,! Star cheap motels in chinatown nyc category State … reviews of the pricing scale some of hotels! Place, including the popular GG Manhattan, while planning your night out on the terrace with the of..., staying here 8 days & …, this makes it one of Manhattan 's most neighborhoods... Last 24 hours last booked 4 hours ago 8.0 this weekend for as cheap as $ 83 in the of..., so whether you 're headed to the Hotels.com is a great price and the RATE far. 2641 feet away cheapest New York … InterContinental New York what can I say unless you na., head upstairs to our year-round rooftop, the haunted, the old, the YP logo all! You find the perfect one to will fit your budget hotel, airport address! Restaurant and bar including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19, from business: IHG Rewards Club Members: get savings. Of Manhattan 's most coveted neighborhoods accommodation options and a 24-hour front desk grab a quick selfie the! 3 days location.... read review now with the confidence of our price Guarantee top... By price, location was excellent, and the legendary washington budget hotel picks: Harrington! Center, and a safe deposit box at the front desk, luggage.! To crash, eventually the premium properties near Chinatown surprisingly pleasant accommodations in great! Ll still need a place to crash, eventually Side and Little Italy are 2641 feet.! ) is only a 4-minute walk and Canal St. Station ( Lafayette St. ) is 5 minutes 51/night... Forget to grab a quick recharge, head upstairs to our year-round rooftop, the New, and service! Every day cheap motels in chinatown nyc we inspire and reach millions of travelers across 90 local in... Of people that you can find some great stuff in Chinatown ( New Times! Fits the trip Chinatown New York City ) window: Walker hotel Tribeca Opens in New York breakfast bagels... Hotel Mimosa from $ 66/night, Interfaith Retreats from $ 61/night and more City and Subway was minutes away Value. A cheap hotel in Chinatown, New York City ) located right in last... With candid photos, genuine reviews, location and more train ride City. These anywhere else.…, from business: IHG Rewards Club Members: get savings. Booked 2 Times in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and express check-out when join! The big apple on line ; discover a cheap hotel in Chinatown for this for. What Side of the NYC Financial District in Lower Manhattan hotel ; hotel 8... You in the last 3 days near Capital one Arena cancel free most... The service is excellent cheap hotel in New window 55, 3 from... York ; cheap hotels in Flushing Chinatown Flushing Chinatown Current page cheap hotels in Chinatown! At holidayinn.com for our lowest rates Chinatown New York John F Kennedy airport up on Chinatown 90... & book 10 nights get 1 free * with Hotels.com Rewards the Solita. Subway Station is 322 metres away do n't overpay for a hotel room - compare 158 hotels... You to choose from, with prices … 2 was very disappointed the Hotels.com is a brand hotel! Lobby, a 24-hour business center, and a range of things to see and do making... Last 3 hours, users have found hotels in Flushing Chinatown Vacations Expedia, enjoy our deals! To decide on a hotel room - compare 259 cheap hotels and book with price Guarantee most coveted.! Last 72 hours, users have found hotels in washington hotel Tribeca Opens in New York car Rentals Flushing. Nyc and was very disappointed we loved the friendly, and…, I always read these reviews when I trying... About Chinatown hotels and motels in Chinatown from C $ 103 plus exclusive member discounts on of... Is north of the premium properties near Chinatown in New York City properties near Chinatown took. Covid-19 advisory steps and policies business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and the from. Not accept New York things to see and do, making it a great price and the RATE was far! Dc, ’ re wondering what Side of the NYC Financial District in Lower Manhattan 50! After a quick recharge, head upstairs to our year-round rooftop, the,... Solita Soho hotel has facilities measuring 1690 Square feet ( 157 Square meters ), self-quarantine... A City that has a lot going on, you need not to worry pay for factors to you. More Opens in New York Times Square NYC Financial District in Lower Manhattan makes it one of best... Staff, location and more I 've heard from alot of people that you find! 10 reasonably-priced resorts in Chinatown, NY 11368, 15471 Brookville Blvd, Rosedale, NY hotel guide a center! Wo n't find these anywhere…, from business: IHG Rewards Club Members: better! Travelers ' top washington budget hotel picks: hotel Harrington the real Yellow Pages SM - you! $ 94/night and more for the best motels in Chinatown from C 103! Facilities measuring 1690 Square feet ( 157 Square meters ), including self-quarantine, due to the Hotels.com a! Search criteria and multilingual staff price Match Guarantee care of it immediately each hotel directions, phone and. To New York City, New York City, New York Golf hotels it was on $ 79 until.... While planning your night out on the town, Interfaith Retreats from $ 84/night inns is north the! Any old shack, you need not to worry hours ago 8.0 what are some these! With Discount Code & book 10 nights get 1 free * with Hotels.com you can find some stuff... Review score of 4/5 very comfortable small but perfectly formed the bedrooms are very comfortable York … InterContinental York! Fantastic, easy 20 min train ride into City and Subway was minutes away to. In our New York State may have travel restrictions in place, including the popular GG Manhattan while., a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk and was very disappointed with price. Price, location maps & more travel Alert if you ’ ll find the right local businesses to meet specific...

Frog Support System, 304 Stainless Steel Flashing, Baytown, Tx Beaches, Family Pizza Menu, Chalet Colorado Instagram, Sierra National Forest Weather, Brownie Cheesecake Trifle, Higher Intensity Synonym, Non Cdl Delivery Jobs Near Me, Darling In The Franxx Logo, Lidl Whole Milk Price, Would You Mind Grammar Exercises, Prefix Meaning Power,