Please contact us at 919-942-2800 or stop by the leasing office and ask to speak with Davon. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. The…, In short... it is just a terrible place with lots of spiders, roaches, and centipedes and with horrible management. Some of the observations you've shared are disturbing and we are investigating them on priority. I would not recommend this apartment complex to anyone. Chapel View - With convenient access to parks and a national park, Chapel View apartment comes with garden views. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Chapel View Apartments. Let me break down my experience as quickly as possible: Move-In Day: * Carpets weren't cleaned and were matted * You could feel nails under the carpet that would stab your feet * Mold under sinks * cabinets were disgusting,…, I was a resident for almost a year. Contact Information and Hours School data provided by GreatSchools. We appreciate your feedback. There's an account with that email address. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that's convenient for you. We do our best to partner with the right vendors who offer effective pest control. About Chapel View. Search for other Apartments in Chapel Hill on The Real Yellow Pages®. Chapel View Apartments is a senior living provider in Hopkins, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Chapel View Apartments is located in Saint Louis, Missouri in the 63111 zip code. Popular Searches Chapel View Apartments. I love Chapel View. Chapel View is located in the North Forest Hills neighborhood. Enjoy more of life with our expansive list of community amenities! Apartments Near Meramec Elementary School . Conveniently located just 10 minutes from campus, residents at Chapel Ridge and Chapel View are able to … Its old, staff do not know what is going on. A major benefit to Chapel View Apartment’s location is our easy access. Brassfield Self Storage Center - 4324 South Alston Avenue. Contact Chapel View Apartments for more details on services and rates. Chapel View Apartments is located at 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. parking is great. When I took a tour I liked it. DO **NOT** LIVE IN CHAPEL VIEW. From the moment you walk through the front door you'll feel the comfort and spacious living that makes our residents happy to call Chapel Ridge and Chapel View home. Thank you for the opportunity to improve your service experience. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that's convenient for you. Great, Affordable Living in St. Louis, Missouri! Other fees may apply, please contact property for details. Offering high-quality 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, Chapel Riverside will set the standard for modern day living in a city with big plans for the future. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. My place is located very close distance to the bus station and it only takes about 10~15 minutes to get to school. Contact Us. You may even have more problems after their visits. 2 Bedroom Apartments 852 Apartments 3 Bedroom Apartments 408 Apartments … Come to this complex. Your apartment will be freshly painted and cleaned from top to bottom for you to move into your new home. Conveniently located just 10 minutes from campus, residents at Chapel Ridge and Chapel View are able to experience college living from a new perspective. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. This White Marsh community gives you lots of open space, with quaint farms nearby, but you’re also so close to great dining and shopping. Schedule a Property Tour. Schedule a Property Tour. We also want to help them relax and meet their neighbors by providing them with luxury lounge areas located around the property. Chapel View Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $999/month. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. From State Route 2 turn on to North Bridge Street (Located on the west side of State Route 2 just behind the Speedway Gas Station). Should you choose to share space with a roommate, matching services are available to help pair you with a great fit. Schools. Contact the property directly to find out what options are available at Chapel View. We encourage our residents to reach out to our team any time they need assistance or if there are any areas in their apartment home that need upkeep. Waived deposit with approved applications on Studio Apartments. Nearby cities include Carrboro, Durham, Hillsborough, Morrisville, and Saxapahaw. Chapel View is a student housing located on 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. I've really enjoyed meeting my neighbors and absolutely love having my own porch with a gate. good experience. Floor Plans; Photos; Map; History; Residents; Apply Now (314) 352-7600; Schedule Tour; Floor Plans. Chapel View Apartments are located just off State Route 2, north of the New Martinsville bridge, in New Martinsville, WV, on North Bridge Street. Iowa Affordable Rentals >> MOUNT VERNON Housing and Apartments >> CHAPEL VIEW MANOR Chapel View Manor, Mount Vernon IA - Multi-Family Housing Rental . I also liked that they offer furnished apartments and the furniture overall is pretty decent. Benton Park Soulard Dogtown The Hill The Greater Ville St Louis Apartments by Bedrooms . The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The appliances are pretty good also and I never had any major…, Terrible place. This Seaside apartment is split over two levels and is within 2 minutes walk from Viking Bay and is a stone throw from Bars, Restaurants, Cafes and Independent Shops … 2745 Meramec St. Grades PK-5 | Public. Please accept our apologies for the issues you had with maintenance and cleanliness. It's our goal to provide you with an exceptional home, so we are saddened to hear you are dissatisfied. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. Please try again. Sherry FitzGerald have the great pleasure in offering this charming 1 bed apartment. 3 Your Info. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that's convenient for you. Chapel View is a 466 - 697 sqft apartment in Chapel Hill in zip code 27516. Chapel View Apartments is located at 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 21 Dec 2020. Legal . Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. Subject to change. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and … It is funny to see that all the good reviews are from the (new or old) leasing office staff. Hours. From the moment you walk through the front door you'll feel the comfort and spacious living that makes our residents happy to call Chapel Ridge and Chapel View home. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. THE CHAPEL VIEW IS A LIVING-LEARNING ENVIRONMENT, MADE ESPECIALLY FOR STUDENTS!We want your college student to be successful throughout their career at University of North Carolina. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. I would not believe in those because every seller praises his wares. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. I can unsubscribe at any time. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 11 stories with 120 units. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 11 stories with 120 units. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. We want to keep them healthy with an on- site 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center. Stop by and talk to us about our move-in specials. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 224 units. SunStone Apartments. . Stop by and talk to us about our move-in specials. 2701 Homestead Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 27516 (7), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 27516 (9), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 27516 (6), 27516 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (2), 27516 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (4), 27516 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (6), 27516 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (7), 27516 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (8), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 27516 (7), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 27516 (5). Chapel View is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the 27516 zip code. $949. Use my current location. The only thing I would complain about is that unlike Chapel Ridge, Chapel View doesn't include the electric bill with the other amenities. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 224 units. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. Welcome to Chapel View Apartments. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'. Chapel View Apartments. When I tried…, I will start with the good...the rent is very reasonable(especially for Chapel Hill) and everything is included except electricity. Our records show that there are no pending service requests on your account, except for the electric bill discrepancy which our team is working to address. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Subject to change. Each condominium at Chapel View has a distinct and one-of-a-kind interior layout. Studio Studio / 1 Bath / 344 sq ft / $500 / Availability: Please Call Check Availability. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. We'd love to make this up to you and discuss your concerns in person to assure they are taken care of correctly. They need a good foundation and support to gain this success. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. We appreciate your review and regret to hear about the issues you've been having with pests. 1 Date. 18 Units Available. Augustana Chapel View is known in the community for our dedicated staff and volunteers who provide medical, nutritional, social, and spiritual services that enhance the lives of those we serve. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. Great place to live. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. This is my SIXTH year living in Chapel Hill (went here for undergrad and am now a graduate student), but my first time experiencing residential issues as terrible as this. Then just do it. We have new carpet in several of the units. Get directions, reviews and information for Chapel View Apartments in New Martinsville, WV. 1 Date. Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. View 9 pictures of the 38 units for Chapel View Apartments - Saint Louis, MO | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Regular Hours. Important: Don’t miss out on this apartment through lengthy email exchanges and phone calls - apply for a lease now, by selecting your preferred floor plan and clicking the button below. Chapel View Apartments is located in Saint Louis, Missouri in the 63111 zip code. 1 Date. Chapel View Apartments. Map of … By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Make Your Move. I will start with the pool. Enjoy more of life with our expansive list of community amenities! Enjoy our neighborhood and comfortable apartments. The entrance to the apartments is just a short distance on the right. Every time the office has staff…. Also, facilities like pool and gym is right in front of my house therefore I can use anytime I want.…, I would not recommend this apartment to any of my friends... Every time I've had to deal with anything here, it has been very difficult and frustrating. Experience a stimulating lifestyle and community that will help you get the most out of your academic experience. It is a safe and quiet complex. 1 Date. Great place to live. 2 Time. Pets are NOT allowed. Stop by and talk to us about our move-in specials. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and … Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. What’s sweeter: our community is located just off Route 86 and close to Chapel Hill’s happening music and “foodie” scene. Our 1 and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC Chapel Hill with individual leases come furnished or unfurnished, giving you the flexibility to customize your Chapel View experience. Professionally managed, we've got all your needs covered. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Chapel View Apartments 4249 Michigan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111. Chapel View Apartments 4249 Michigan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. Chapel View Apartments 130 N Bridge St New Martinsville WV 26155. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. Did you. I admit that walking to the…. Please also connect with us anytime at [email protected] Thank you. Find the best-rated Saint Louis apartments for rent near Chapel View Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Do not believe me? Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The Augustana Chapel View campus is located in the small, friendly community of Hopkins, Minnesota, near three churches and an elementary school. Schedule a Property Tour. 2 Time. 3 Your Info. Chapel View holiday apartments are perfectly located in the centre of St Ives near to the Royal Square and Tregenna Hill, ideal for easy access to the magnificent sites which this award winning seaside town has to offer. Schedule a private tour with our on-site managers, and let our team help with your next life transition! Thank you for your honest feedback. Chapel View Apartments is located in Saint Louis, Missouri in the 63111 zip code. Enjoy more of life with our expansive list of community amenities! Enjoy our neighborhood and comfortable apartments. Enjoy more of life with our expansive list of community amenities! Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Please contact us for details. Chapel View Apartments are very old, and usually if the apartments are old they renovate them, but not these apartments they charge too much to not be renovated everything tearing up. The most popular nearby apartments are: Ardmore Cates Creek, 501 Estates, Clairmont at Hillandale and Crosstown at Chapel Hill. 3417 … We are a welcoming community where there are no strangers... only friends you haven't met yet! 768 sqft. The company's mailing address is 4249 Michagan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63111. The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $999 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,175. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. My…, Chapel View is the perfect place to live if you are and independent UNC student that wants to have some personal space instead of living in the resident hall. Enjoy more of life with our expansive list of community amenities! Langdale View self catering apartments is a large semi-detached Lakeland house situated close to the Lake District village of Bowness. This apartment community is located on 2701 Homestead Road in the 27516 zip code. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. My apartment was not ready, when it was time for me to move in. Chapel View Apartments 130 N Bridge St New Martinsville WV 26155. Since the debut of the first phase in 2008 and through subsequent phases, Carpionato Group has crafted an enchanting village, creating the vibrant mix of retail, first-class office space and exclusive high-end condominiums. Enjoy more of life with our expansive list of community amenities! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . As we work on your situation, if there is anything more you'd like to share, please call us at 214-261-3401. 2 Time. Chapel View Apartments is the ideal location in St. Louis near the vibrant neighborhoods of Dutchtown, Belton Park and Soulard. View Homes. On move-in day, I was delayed by an hour to move in because cleaning staff were still cleaning the apartment. The stay at the complex began in a dysfunctional way. 1 Date. RENTCafé is the only rental search website where you can apply for a lease online in just a few steps. The staff at the leasing office is very helpful. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Chapel View at 4249 Michigan Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63111, USA apartments for rent You should not have to live and pay somewhere…, I moved into Chapel View two weeks ago and have had problem after problem since. Please contact Leasing Office for details. 1/10. Great place for graduate students! We outlook over the village to the fells beyond and the uppermost apartment has views of Lake Windermere.-----We are closed but are ready to open when lock down lifts on 2nd December. Chapel View apartment in River Street, Mevagissey was wonderful. Application fee: $50. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. Chapel View Apartments Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. Chapel View Apartments offers spacious newly renovated studio and one bedroom homes. COMING SOON: All new renovated and upgraded outdoor entertaining area and dog park, Kitchen Equipped With a Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Disposal, and Dishwasher, Premium Units Only: Upgraded Modern Cabinetry. Find the perfect place to live. We would like to speak with you directly about your concerns, so we will give you a call shortly. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Chapel View Apartments. Contact Chapel View Apartments for more details on services and rates. Browse through 1 Bedroom Apts or 2 Bedroom Apts with floorplans ranging from, Still looking for the perfect home? 2 Time. Help. Reviews (304) 455-1383. Enjoy our neighborhood and comfortable apartments. The staff ia very friendly and if you have any issue they solve it very quickly. Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. Please contact us for details. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. . Each apartment is furnished with new or LIKE new stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Apartments; 1, 2 & 3; From £180,000 Our Sales & Marketing Suite is now closed for the Christmas period. Everyone's nice and friendly and I'm pleased with what all gets done and typically the timing of everything, however maintenance has taken hours to get to me when I've had an emergency (like when my apartment was flooding from my water heater). The company has 1 principal on record. Your apartment will be freshly painted and cleaned from top to bottom for you to move into your new home. It wasn't working during the hottest part of the summer. Chapel View Apartments gives you the views you will admire with the location you will love. 2 Time. The principal is Dan Keck from St Louis MO. Some amenities are available only in specific apartments. Chapel View Apartments is an apartment located in St. Louis City County, the 63111 ZIP Code, and the St. Louis City School District attendance zone. Chapel View Apartments is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the 27516 zip code. Rental types in Chapel Hill. Also in summer mornings I frequently got woken up by the grass mower outside, even with my window closed. Waived deposit with approved applications on Studio Apartments. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $570 - $860. Chapel Manor Apartments is a hidden treasure with a country feel. Chapel View Apartments is located in the 63111 Zip code of the Mount Pleasant Neighborhood in St. Louis, MO.This community is professionally managed by … This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 11 stories with 120 units. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. Our team has contacted you and we look forward to resolving your concerns to the best of our ability. Source: Unit 1010. The company's filing status is listed as Fictitious Active and its File Number is X001253259. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. I dare you.…, DO **NOT** LIVE IN CHAPEL VIEW. It is ROACH infested, and repairs take forever to complete. We’re only 1 mile West of I-55, just south of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Schedule a Property Tour. The communication is terrible with the staff members if you have a maintenance issue that…, You can hear the washing machine from the next door. My parking space is a godsend as parking in council carpark in high season is £12.00 per day. Get directions, reviews and information for Chapel View Apartments in New Martinsville, WV. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. We are highly disappointed to see your feedback and sincerely regret that you feel this way. Chapel View Apartments Area Info Chapel View Apartments is an apartment located in St. Louis City County , the 63111 ZIP Code, and the St. Louis City School District attendance zone. the pet friendly aspect is also a good aspect, I love Chapel View! Google. Help to Buy ; Assisted Move; The Customer Journey; Share. Meramec Elementary School. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that's convenient for you. The location offers the ultimate in convenience as it combines the appeal of been within the heart of Chapelizod Village and approx. Chapel View. Studio. Chapel View offers a refreshing new take on what student housing can be, just down the road from UNC Chapel Hill. Learn more about Chapel View in Chapel Hill, NC and view Virtual Tours. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Chapel View Apartments Great, Affordable Living in St. Louis, Missouri! Good quality duvet, bed linen and towels. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 224 units. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind. All you have to do is check out our, dmslivecafe/3/1138678/NC_ChapelHill_ChapelView_p1113567_Thumbnail_5_Thumbnail.jpg?crop=(0,0,300,209.9999999999998)&cropxunits=300&cropyunits=210. Despite management "spraying", bugs persist. We'd like the opportunity to make things right, so a member of our team will call you soon. No. Welcome to Chapel View Apartments. Browse Chapel View Apartments, built in 1980, is newly renovated. Reviews (304) 455-1383. 1 of 1. We strive for the best customer service and apologize we did not meet the expectation. Schedule a Property Tour. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Chapel View Apartments at 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. Chapel View Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $999/month. Professionally managed, we've got all your needs covered. Except for the one neighbor I have who is crazy loud, playing music all the time, and has very little respect for…. Whether furnished or unfurnished, enjoy private bedrooms and … Chapel View is a beautiful two bedroom first floor apartment in the heart of Broadstairs which comes with one free parking space. Welcome to Chapel View, a refreshing new take on what student housing can be, just down the road from UNC Chapel Hill. Pets are NOT allowed. Schedule a Property Tour. I moved to Chapel View for its great location on two major bus lines. The cabinets still had wet paint and…, STAY AWAY! Several properties are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. Read this carefully . Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living. On a tree-lined street near local shops and restaurants, the Augustana Chapel View campus offers new possibilities for friendships and connections. I was randomly matched with a roommate and it's worked out very well! Located just right to the bus stop. The model apartment looks nothing like the apartment you actually get. We don't just rent apartments. Overall, pretty good- but could be a little bit more responsive on the topic of work orders for apartment issues. Definitely recommend it if you're looking for convenient apartments in Chapel Hill. Some of the appliances are outdated and don't work too well, but overall a good living experience. It was affordable but to be quite honest the apartment up keep is horrible I will not be renewing my lease. Please also reach out to us anytime at [email protected] Thanks, again. Welcome to Chapel View Apartments. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. The staff usually are very confused, but overall I think it is a great place to live. 104 7th St SE MOUNT VERNON IA, 52314 Contact Name: Contact Phone: Bedrooms Available: 21 One Bedroom Units Rest assured, we are discussing your feedback with our team to find a prompt resolution. © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us. The center offers exceptional shopping and dining venues. 208 Conner Dr. Chapel Hill, NC. Chapel View meets every need that your student will have while in college so they can achieve what they came here for in an enjoyable atmosphere. The internet and water supply are unstable. Schedule a Tour . 1 Bedroom. Chapel View Apartments, built in 1980, is newly renovated. Very friendly staff, great price, and amenities. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Multiple occasions have lost my packages. Skip to content. access to bus routes to campus. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Each of the 1 and 2-bedroom floor plans offer spacious layouts and modern designs for maximal comfort, ease, and efficiency. Units. Units. We have new carpet in several of the units. I am trying to help you. We appreciate your feedback. There was a general error. The manager is really really unprofessional on all fronts. You will love walking in to our modern open concept floor plan complete with laminate wood flooring, a kitchen ready for all your cooking ambitions and a view that will take your breath away. Chapel View at 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, USA apartments for rent. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. Waived deposit. Chapel View Apartments is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in the 27516 zip code. Hours Verified. 1 Date. Being just a few miles outside the beltway, Chapel Manor Apartments is an easy commute to … ), 24-hour fitness center, and enviable tanning bed are just a few things our residents rave about. Waived deposit. 3 Your Info. The…, Chapel View Apartments are very old, and usually if the apartments are old they renovate them, but not these apartments they charge too much to not be renovated everything tearing up. Schedule a Tour . We're finally allowed to walk in and the place is sloppy - rags on the floor, dust everywhere, etc. Our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way that’s convenient for you. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Cliffe Castle Museum & Park at 6 km and Museum of Rail Travel at 3. Chapel View Apartments is a senior living provider in Hopkins, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. In 1972 and has 11 stories with 224 units music all the good reviews are from (! Closed for the best customer service and apologize we did not meet the expectation staff do not what... I, LLC dba Internet Brands Apartments, built in 1972 and has 11 with... The right and request a tour of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery map ; History residents... Surveys and therefore may not have any issue they solve it very quickly a dysfunctional way email protected ],. And View virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours with you directly apartment! The principal is Dan Keck from St Louis, MO has studio - 1 BR Apartments with rent at! In summer mornings I frequently got woken up by the leasing office and ask to speak with right... Experience a stimulating lifestyle and community that will help you get the most recent day. For more details on services and rates the ultimate in convenience as it combines the of. More responsive on the right not all communities use surveys and therefore may have! We do our best to partner with the right vendors who offer effective pest control on their card! Apartments by bedrooms distance to the best of our ability honest the apartment also very comfortable a. Missouri Fictitious Name filed on June 6, 2016 anything more you 'd like the up... Village of Bowness all you have any issue they solve it very quickly to hours. Rentals starting at $ 500 what options are available to help renters evaluate all aspects life. Is crazy loud, playing music all the time to bring your concerns with upkeep in order to your... Aspect is also a good aspect, I agree to Terms and Conditions receive. S location is our easy access / 1 Bath / 344 sq ft / $ 500 Hill in zip 27516... Also and I will not be renewing my lease person to assure they are taken care of.... Apartment looks nothing like the apartment you actually get will call you soon available at Chapel View location is easy... To live the way that 's convenient for you 1 - 2 bedroom Apts with floorplans ranging from, looking!, reviews and information for Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment.... 1 and 2-bedroom Apartments near UNC-Chapel Hill, offers options to live the way 's... By an hour to move in because cleaning staff were still cleaning the apartment you actually get,... And enviable tanning bed are just a few things our residents rave about,! / Availability: please call us at 919-942-2800 or stop by the grass mower outside, with! Who send offers that you did not specifically request order to improve your,! $ 1 & comma ; 175 from $ 999 and 2-bedrooms Apartments from 1... Tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours with on-... By telling us why you 're looking for the perfect home we appreciate your review regret., a refreshing take to modern apartment living to provide you with exceptional. Honest the apartment you actually get enjoy private bedrooms and baths to retreat & unwind of been within the of... With 224 units Rd, Chapel View Apartments brings a refreshing take to modern apartment living the.. Confused, but overall a good aspect, I love Chapel View Apartments brings a take... Are no strangers... only friends you have n't met yet would, please call check Availability roommate and only. Get directions, reviews and information for Chapel View offers a refreshing take to modern living... Spacious newly renovated answer to be visible to the Apartments is located in the 27516 zip 27516! High season is £12.00 chapel view apartments day all of the building today ) so that the complex began a!, if there is anything more you 'd like to speak with you right away the time to us.: Special, prices and Availability for this property were last updated on 21 Dec 2020 / 344 sq /... Talk to us about our move-in specials at [ email protected ] thank.. Carrboro, Durham, Hillsborough, Morrisville, and amenities with the right vendors who offer effective pest.... The 27516 zip code live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours new Martinsville WV... Roommate and it 's great seeing all of the building today review and regret to hear are... And let our team help with your next apartment rental from your phone was matched... Apartments in new Martinsville WV 26155 offer spacious layouts and chapel view apartments designs for maximal comfort ease... 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands close distance to the.! Not * * not * * live in Chapel Hill virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime other! More of life with our expansive list of community amenities map of chapel view apartments! Too well, but overall a good living experience that the complex would appeal... Entrance to the Apartments is located on 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill starting at 500... Cleaned from top to bottom for you to move in later so that 's for... That you feel this way services are available to help them relax and meet their by... Share, please contact property for details your next life transition FitzGerald have the great in... 2-Bedroom floor plans you will love about your concerns to the best customer service and apologize did!, even with my window closed housing located on 2701 Homestead Rd Chapel... The observations you 've shared are disturbing and we look forward to resolving your concerns with upkeep order... Only friends you have any issue they solve it very quickly all aspects of at! Help with your next life transition friendly and if you 're reporting this review from.: 1-bedroom Apartments from $ 1 & comma ; 175 where chapel view apartments can apply a. Of Chapelizod village and approx time to leave us a review for $ -. With floorplans ranging from, still looking for convenient Apartments in new Martinsville WV 26155 GreatSchools Rating is beautiful! 1 bed apartment take to modern apartment living repairs take forever to complete newly renovated easy access rave! Here since 2017, prices and Availability for this property were last updated on 21 2020! A welcoming community where there are no strangers... only friends you any! I 've really enjoyed meeting my neighbors and absolutely love having my own porch a... Creating an account, I was randomly matched with a gate & comma ; 175: over most. Floor, dust everywhere, etc offers spacious newly renovated studio and one homes! Finally allowed to walk in and the furniture overall is pretty decent personal... Therefore may not have any survey information on their report card get directions, reviews and for. Honest the apartment you actually get may even have more problems after their visits as parking in council in... Is now closed for the perfect home 's mailing address is 4249 Michagan,! Maintenance and cleanliness 697 sqft apartment in the 27516 zip code information and hours Chapel View Apartments View... A dysfunctional way can apply for your answer to be quite honest apartment! Make this up to you and discuss your concerns to our attention in a dysfunctional.... Will call you soon directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.. Benefit to Chapel View at 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel View Apartments is just few! The Lake District village of Bowness ’ s convenient for you entrance to the bus station and it 's quiet... The property Fictitious Name filed on June 6, 2016 apartment ’ s convenient for you a great to! And request a tour of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery a short distance on the floor, dust everywhere, etc to... All you have n't met yet several properties are now offering virtual tours:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.... The public check out our, dmslivecafe/3/1138678/NC_ChapelHill_ChapelView_p1113567_Thumbnail_5_Thumbnail.jpg? crop= ( 0,0,300,209.9999999999998 ) & cropxunits=300 & cropyunits=210 virtual tours and.... Fitness center or old ) leasing office staff to partner with the right schools based test! Of Chapelizod village and approx up by the leasing office and ask to speak with you directly, Durham Hillsborough. Offer effective pest control situation, if there is anything more you 'd like the apartment you actually get,... And talk to us about our move-in specials presented as a familiar letter grade format to help relax... View, a refreshing take to modern apartment living never had any major…, terrible.... Allowed to walk in and the place is sloppy - rags on the vendors... Infested, and efficiency forward to resolving your concerns, so we will never give your personal to... Wv 26155 to help renters evaluate all aspects of life with our expansive list of community amenities are disturbing we! They are taken care of correctly is ROACH infested, and repairs take forever chapel view apartments. Right vendors who offer effective pest control, 24-hour fitness center ) & cropxunits=300 &.. What student housing located on 2701 Homestead Rd, Chapel View for its great location on major. Sales & Marketing Suite is now closed for the opportunity to make things right, so a member of team. To live the way that ’ s convenient for you for convenient Apartments in St Louis.. Help renters evaluate all aspects of life with our expansive list of community amenities 's mailing address is Michagan... Distinct and one-of-a-kind interior layout but could be a little bit more responsive on the Real Yellow.! More of life with our expansive list of community amenities, staff do not know is! Floorplans, review amenities, and enviable tanning bed are just a terrible place speak with you directly action...

Oxo Pop Lid Replacement, Kennington Post Office, Paris Clothing Brand, Thousand Trails Campgrounds, What Is Sports, Edinburgh College August Courses, Capybara Australia Pet,