Note: Be aware of dates in the m/d/y or d-m-y formats; if the separator is a slash (/), then the American m/d/y is … Because the number 21 matches with the %d specifier, the function takes 21 as the day value. Convert Unix timestamp to Readable Date/time (based on seconds since standard epoch of 1/1/1970) and hence it leaves some impression to programmer that this function is not that reliable.. Let’s take one example of strtotime call with -1 month and see why it leaves this impression. Can be negative. Teste und führe strtotime online in deinem Browser aus. strtotime. The strtotime () function accepts a date/time string, with textual date/time values and parses it as an Unix timestamp. Arrays: All functions related to arrays are in here Custom functions: Functions by John, a lot of custom functions, quick and easy to use. Based on the format string ‘%d, %m, %Y’, the STR_TO_DATE() function scans the ‘21,5,2013’ input string.. First, it attempts to find a match for the %d format specifier, which is a day of the month (01…31), in the input string. PHP's extremely convenient strtotime () function is adapted from the get_date GNU library. Can be one or a … Convert Unix time to a readable date. The function expects to be given a string containing a US English date format and will try to parse that format into a Unix timestamp (the number of seconds since January 1 1970 00:00:00 UTC), relative to the timestamp given in now, or the current time if now is not supplied. Note: If the year is specified in a two-digit format, values between 0-69 are mapped to 2000-2069 and values between 70-100 are mapped to 1970-2000. Diese Funktion erwartet einen String mit einem Datum in US-englischem Datumsformat und versucht, die Unix date timestamp is a long integer that displays the time (in seconds) between the Unix Epoch (1st of January 1, 1970, 00:00:00 GMT) and the time specified. For other time zones: = ( (A1 +/- … strtotime() function. "\n"; $date = str_replace('/', '-', $date); // The nature of the strtotime() function is it takes the string date as a parameter in a specified format only. date(“Y-m-d”,strtotime(“-1 month”)) // Assume today is 2018-07-31 To be honest, strtotime is an absolute godsend, being able to give it a parameter in a language that you actually speak is awesome. Errors/Exceptions. Change the dates to the timestamp. To speed things up I created a function that will allow you to get the date … %Y: 4-digit year. The strtotime () function parses an English textual datetime into a Unix timestamp (the number of seconds since January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT). %z: UTC offset. The PHP strtotime () function is used to convert an English text datetime into a Unix timestamp. This tool converts a unix timestamp into a human-readable string representation of the date/time. Another way to add or subtract time from an existing time string is to add it into the datetime string like so, where we are adding 90 days on to a date value, in the format of the MySQL date field: $ts = strtotime('2007-10-12 +90 days'); echo $ts, '
'; echo date('Y-m-d', $ts), '
'; %Z: Version: 1103.1210. php date strtotime add days . In my attempt to get the date string parsed I had used three expensive string manipulation functions, just to try and get the date time string into a state that strtotime() could understand. As you probably already know, “Unix Time” is the number of seconds that have passed since the 1st of January, 1970. I therefore resolved to find a better solution to this problem and after a bit of research I re … SELECT dbinfo ('utc_to_datetime',epoch) FROM sysmaster:sysdual; Microsoft Excel / LibreOffice Calc. strtotime () – This is basically a function which returns the number of seconds passed since Jan 1, 1970, just like a linux machine timestamp. substr. We will see what these functions do. Code: