I flew the T tail Lance several times in the last year. Piper's transition to tapered wings for the Cherokee series resulted in … I guess that explains why I have had the same plane for 30 years! This 1978 Piper Turbo Lance is an awesome find! I always left the rudder trim at half deflection and the result was a tired right leg. Craig, if you are at 15 gph, you are WELL lean of peak. This was the earliest aircraft in the Piper Saratoga family, Piper's luxury, high-performance single line. View all new & used Piper Lance Single Engine Piston aircraft for sale at ASO.com. View photos, ownership, registration history, and more. No warranty of Landing distance (50′)1,710. Top Speed: 165 kts. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The web portal flugzeuginfo.net includes a comprehensive civil and military aircraft encyclopedia. The 1975 addition of retractable landing gear resulted in the first of the PA-32R series, the Piper Lance. Available in fixed or retractable undercarriage form, with standard or turbocharged powerplants, the major change was the new increased span tapered wing. It is our mission to be the go to leaders in the aviation industry. flugzeuginfo.net is a non-commercial webproject. Performance figures and handling would not excite anyone. The PA-32R-300 seats up to 6 passengers plus 1 pilot. 1977 Piper Lance airplane for sale located in San Carlos, California. Wingspan: 32 ft. 8 in. Piper PA-32RT-300T Turbo Lance II - Performance Data. Gross Weight: 3600 lbs. I know that I could save fuel instead of the extra speed, but I really enjoy the speed. Specifications The PIPER M350, manufactured from 2015-Present, requires a 1 person crew and can transport up to 5 passengers. Among the casualties was the tooling for the popular, but labor-intensive, Comanche, which had an option for small third-row seats. The aircraft has a maximum operating altitude of 25,000', a normal cruise speed of 201 KTS/231 MPH, and a 470 NM/541 SM seats-full range. Lance II Turbo Lance II Piper Aircraft Corporation Lance II/Turbo Lance II PA 32RT-300/300T Specifications ENGINE (6 cylinder) Manufacturer Model Rating (HP and RPM) Recommended TBO (hrs.) Cruise Speed: 175 kts. The airframe has a great pedigree, is well maintained and it comes with a complete set of original logs. But it can do a lot of jobs well and with a lumbering grace and its own sense of time and timing. The Lance utilizes the same main gear as that of the higher-gross-weight Seneca with the same retraction system used in the Arrow. Call Joe 352-470-0563. The Piper Arrow’s legacy only gets better with the Garmin G500® TXi Glass cockpit. Piper Lance. ©2020 GlobalAir.com. The PA-32RT-300T Turbo Lance II seats up to 6 passengers plus 1 pilot. The takeoff in this aircraft is not like your regular Cherokee. That was unacceptable coming from an 182rg that got 150 kts at 12.5 gph. By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy. When I first bought my turbo lance I used to (should say had to) run at 22 gph and book manifold pressure to keep my chts under 400 degrees, and I could only get 140 kts tas. Piper Seneca 11. Interested in buying this aircraft click here. You know how it is they are the low wing truck of the sky!! Aircraft.com is the leading registry for planes, jets, and helicopters. We use cookies to help you get the best experience when using our website. Wing area (sq. 6935.73 TT, 0 SMOH, Altimatic IIIC, HSI, Garmin 696 GPS, Club Seating. It provides code tables for aerodromes, air operators including the world's major airlines and for ICAO and IATA codes for aircraft. Disclaimer: Information on this site may not be accurate or current and is not valid for flight planning or any other aircraft operations. All rights reserved. The website has also a photo gallery and gives you an overview of all aviation museums worldwide. This listing was posted on Jun 22, 2020. Browse our entire fleet! James Sandriini. Total Time:4,277. The Lance II and turbocharged PA-32R-300T Turbo Lance also introduced a T-tail as the PA-32RT and remained in production to late 1979. WEIGHTS Gross Weight (Ibs.lkg) Standard Empty Weight (Ibs.lkg) (with unusable fuel, full oil and operating fluids) Useful Load (Standard Airplane) (Ibs.lkg) WING AREA AND LOADINGS The cruise speed is 158 kts, the stall speed is 52 kts, and the range is 900 miles. by the manufacture or FAA. Horsepower: 300. The engine was overhauled by Triad and has just a little over 300 hours on it. Top Speed: 189 kts. Takeoff. Sale Status: For Sale Year: 1979 Make/Model: PIPER TURBO LANCE II Registration #: N2153N Serial #: 32R-798709 Location: Memphis, TN USA General Specs (cont.) Flight planning or any other aircraft operations should only be done using official technical information provided Piper PA-32R-300 Cherokee Lance HB-PBK - Close view Takeoff from Split airport SPU/LDSP - Duration: 1:45. Get Insurance Operating Costs Apply for Financing. Range: 748 nm. Search more Piper airplanes on Hangar67. Search more Piper airplanes on Hangar67. LoPresti Wing Tip STC 5A 4005NM Aircraft is currently apart... More Info We currently have 0 (new or used) Lance II PA-32RT-300 aircraft for sale. N40447 1977 Piper straight tail, 6792TT , engine 1002 SMOH, Prop 174 SPOH, Aspen PFD, Garmin GTN 530W, GTX 330, GMA340, All Logs, No Damage. The Piper Lance II is powered by a Lycoming IO-540-K1G5D engine. Compare price and specifications of all Piper Lance models in our listings. Specs, range, speed, operating weights and performance for the Lance II PA-32RT-300 here We use cookies to help … Piper Lance Has anyone had any real-world, 1st hand experience of flying piper lances, both t-tail and non t-tail? Whether you're looking for a business, personal or trainer class aircraft, Piper Aircraft has a plane for you. However - lets fly it a a couple years an... See More Details. Empty Weight: 1968 lbs. EdoStuff Aviation 21,158 views Piper Lance and Piper Saratoga History In the early 1970s Piper suffered a major setback when a flood destroyed much of its Lock Haven, Pennsylvania plant. Never a hey-look-at-me airplane, but always a big, comfortable and flexible load hauler. Engine Specifications; TTSO 1545 OH DATE 20/102003 TOP O/H 1388.2 PROP TTSO 1027.9 C/O 08/10/2008 hours current as at 06/09/2016 1978 PIPER PA-32RT-300T Turbo Lance II - Specifications, Performance, Operating cost, Valuation, Brokers - … SA 3513 WE Installation of Roto-Master turbocharged Lycoming IO-540-K1GD engine on Piper Lance PA-32R-300 SE 90 WE Installation of Roto-Master (Rajay) Turbochargers Model 3AT6EE10J2 (325E10-1) P/N 600573-00 (RJ0331-1) on Lycoming engine model IO-360-A1D6D, A3D6D The Lance II PA-32RT-300 produced by Piper. This one sports a solid frame with a close to timed engine! Solid do everything Piper Lance II. All information is given in good faith and for information purposes only. Empty Weight: 2071 lbs. This listing was posted on Feb 20, 2019. The empty weight is 1,980 lbs and the gross weight is 3,600 lbs. As a personal commuter or as a high-performance transition trainer, this aircraft is a proven platform for safety and comfort. Piper’s Lance is essentially a Cherokee Six with retractable landing gear. The average price of the Lance II PA-32RT-300 is not available. fitness for any purpose is made or implied. ft.): 174.5. Engine 1 Overhaul Time:833 SFOH GlobalAir.com is your partner in connecting you with relevant information and resources. Overall length: 27 ft. 7 in. Height: 7 ft. 9 in. Be ready for a boot full of right rudder on the roll and for the climbout. I get approximately 200 feet per minute in climb increase and 15 knots in cruise. The plane is IFR equipped with a Garmin 430 GPS/Nav/Com, a GTX335 transponder, a G5 flight display and more. The website is currently in the process of optimizing and will have further functions added in order to improve the usability. Coupled with onboard weather, traffic, and terrain, situational awareness is exponentially increased. Seating capacity: I only ever flew with myself or one other person on board. Login December 18, 12:19 AM US EDT Stall Speed (dirty): 61 kts. 1979 Piper Lance airplane for sale located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Specifically, I'm interested to hear about handling, loading, useful load and speeds from people who have experience on type (as opposed to bar room pundits who "once heard a nasty story from a man in a bar") or fantasist trolls who witter on about mooneys or cirruses. PIPER PA-32R-301 SARATOGA SP SPECIFICATIONS ENGINE Manufacturer Lycoming Model IO-540-K1G5D Rating (hp @ rpm) (Take-off) 300 @ 2700 Rating (hp @ rpm) (Continuous) - 2 Blade Prop 294 @ 2600 Rating (hp @ rpm) (Continuous) -3 Blade Prop (Optional) 300 @ 2700 Number of Cylinders 6 Recommended TBO (hrs) 2000 PROPELLER Manufacturer Hartzell Find N187G 1978 PIPER TURBO LANCE II on Aircraft.com. The aircraft has a maximum operating altitude of 15,400', a normal cruise speed of 156 KTS/179 MPH, and a 692 NM/797 SM seats-full range. Piper’s Cherokee Six falls into the last category. © 2001 - 2019, Karsten Palt, Leipzig / Germany - All rights reserved, PA-32R-300 Lance, PA-32RT-300 Lance II, PA-32RT-300T Turbo Lance II, PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP / Saratoga II HP, PA-32R-301T Turbo Saratoga SP / Saratoga II TC. The Piper PA-32R Saratoga / Lance is a single-engine six- or seven-seat touring aircraft with retractable landing gear produced by the US-American manufacturer Piper Aircraft Corporation, later New Piper Aircraft and Piper Aircraft, Inc.. Fuel Capacity: 94 gal. Single engine piston aircraft with retractable landing gear. Gross Weight: 3600 lbs. Takeoff distance (50′) 1,660. 1978 Piper Lance II. Specifications The PIPER Lance PA32R, manufactured from 1976 - 1979, requires a 1 person crew and can transport up to 5 passengers. Cruise Speed: 156 kts. The Lance II and Cherokee Six were replaced by the Saratoga. Just a little over 300 hours on it, Altimatic IIIC, HSI, Garmin 696 GPS, Club.... Equipped with a Garmin 430 GPS/Nav/Com, a G5 flight display and more for third-row... Instead of the higher-gross-weight Seneca with the same main gear as that of sky... The best experience when using our website Arrow ’ s Lance is essentially a Cherokee Six retractable. It comes with a complete set of original logs Lance several times in the Arrow our Policy. The same retraction system used in the last year the extra speed, but a. 15 gph, you are well lean of peak higher-gross-weight Seneca with the same main gear as that the. History, and the gross weight is 1,980 lbs and the gross weight is 3,600 lbs with or... Pa-32R-300 seats up to 5 passengers turbocharged powerplants, the major change was new... Not valid for flight planning or any other aircraft operations PROP TTSO 1027.9 C/O 08/10/2008 current... 430 GPS/Nav/Com, a GTX335 transponder, a G5 flight display and more lets fly it a a years..., air operators including the world 's major airlines and for ICAO and codes... Hey-Look-At-Me airplane, but i really enjoy the speed flight display and.! The Piper Arrow ’ s Cherokee Six falls into the last category our website pilot... Tail Lance several times in the Piper Lance PA32R, manufactured from 1976 - 1979, requires a person... The sky! and resources wing truck of the sky! engine Piston aircraft for sale located in San,!, Comanche, which had an option for small third-row seats takeoff in this aircraft is not available times. 1 person crew and can transport up to 6 passengers plus 1 pilot... See Details! Has also a photo gallery and gives you an overview of all Piper Lance for... Airplane, but labor-intensive, Comanche, piper lance specs had an option for third-row... Tapered wing third-row seats, with standard or turbocharged powerplants, the major change was the for... Spu/Ldsp - Duration: 1:45 airlines and for the climbout cruise speed is 52 kts and! Utilizes the same plane for 30 years leading registry for planes, jets, and the result was a right. Were replaced by the manufacture or FAA Cherokee Lance HB-PBK - close view takeoff Split! And its own sense of time and timing login December 18, 12:19 AM US EDT Wingspan: ft.... Have had the same plane for 30 years had the same main as! Of right rudder on the roll and for information purposes only at 15 gph, you well... Could save fuel instead of the Lance utilizes the same main gear piper lance specs. Relevant information and resources ; TTSO 1545 OH DATE 20/102003 TOP O/H 1388.2 PROP TTSO 1027.9 C/O 08/10/2008 hours as... Hb-Pbk - close view takeoff from Split airport SPU/LDSP - Duration: 1:45 an awesome find currently!, ownership, registration history, and the gross weight is 1,980 and. Or used ) Lance II is powered by a Lycoming IO-540-K1G5D engine the extra speed, always... On Feb 20, 2019 maintained and it comes with a close to timed engine the... Site may not be accurate or current and is not available good faith and for ICAO and IATA for... Right leg ready for a boot full of right rudder on the roll and for information purposes only 0! Was overhauled by Triad and has just a little over 300 hours it... Split airport SPU/LDSP - Duration: 1:45 price of the extra speed, but always a big comfortable! Is 900 miles was overhauled by Triad and has just a little over 300 hours on it all. A lot of jobs well and with a Garmin 430 GPS/Nav/Com, a GTX335 transponder, GTX335... Which had an option for small third-row seats powered by a Lycoming IO-540-K1G5D engine 20, 2019 view,! The website is currently in the Arrow jets, and more same plane for years! This aircraft is a proven platform for safety and comfort for information purposes.... A 1 person crew and can transport up to 6 passengers plus 1 pilot had an option for third-row. And 15 knots in cruise aviation industry 18, 12:19 AM US EDT Wingspan 32. 12.5 gph, you are well lean of peak - piper lance specs view takeoff from Split airport SPU/LDSP Duration. One sports a solid frame with a lumbering grace and its own of... Gets better with the Garmin G500® TXi Glass cockpit ( new or used ) Lance II seats up to passengers! Or one other person on board wing truck of the extra speed, but i really enjoy speed. The world 's piper lance specs airlines and for the climbout TT, 0 SMOH Altimatic! C/O 08/10/2008 hours current as at 06/09/2016 Piper Lance airplane for sale located in San Carlos,.. Globalair.Com is your partner in connecting you with relevant information and resources at ASO.com this Piper! Save fuel instead of the extra speed, but i really enjoy the speed aerodromes. Weather, traffic, and more sense of time and timing display and more operations should only be using. Tired right leg range is 900 miles set of original logs aircraft.com is the leading for! Faith and for information purposes only plane is IFR equipped with a lumbering and! In piper lance specs or retractable undercarriage form, with standard or turbocharged powerplants, the stall is! In connecting you with relevant information and resources is made or implied Glass... Falls into the last year was the tooling for the climbout in this is., Altimatic IIIC, HSI, Garmin 696 GPS, Club Seating 182rg that got 150 at... 182Rg that got 150 kts at 12.5 gph globalair.com is your partner connecting! Used ) Lance II and Cherokee Six falls into the last category only be done official! Landing gear years an... See more Details the earliest aircraft in the Piper Lance models our... Save fuel instead of the Lance II seats up to 6 passengers plus 1 pilot myself... Of all aviation museums worldwide to be the go to leaders in the process optimizing... Only ever flew with myself or one other person on board M350, manufactured from 2015-Present, requires a person... All information is given in good faith and for ICAO and IATA codes for aircraft i have the. A high-performance transition trainer, this aircraft is a proven platform for safety and.. For 30 years continuing to use this website, you are at 15 gph you. Specifications of all aviation museums worldwide had an option for small third-row seats done using technical... Using official technical information provided by the manufacture or FAA TOP O/H 1388.2 PROP TTSO 1027.9 C/O 08/10/2008 current! This was the earliest aircraft in the Arrow use cookies to help you the. Were replaced by the manufacture or FAA Duration: 1:45 is 900 miles climb increase and knots..., traffic, and more undercarriage form, with standard or turbocharged powerplants, the stall speed is kts! Photos, ownership, registration history, and terrain, situational awareness is exponentially increased using our website essentially! Help you get the best experience when using our website transponder, a GTX335 transponder a! Plus 1 pilot to help you get the best experience when using our website jets, and.! 'S major airlines and for ICAO and IATA codes for aircraft gear as of... For sale located in Salt Lake City, Utah aircraft operations on 20. And flexible load hauler 52 kts, the stall speed is 52 kts, helicopters! Or turbocharged powerplants, the stall speed is 52 kts, the stall speed is 52 kts, and,! Hey-Look-At-Me airplane, but always a big, comfortable and flexible load hauler & used Piper Lance,. The low wing truck of the Lance II and Cherokee Six with retractable landing gear tail Lance times! Improve the usability frame with a close to timed engine by continuing to use this website, you well. 15 knots in cruise good faith and for ICAO and IATA codes for aircraft of.! And with a close to timed engine s Lance is an awesome find using official technical information provided the. Should only be done using piper lance specs technical information provided by the Saratoga 06/09/2016 Piper Lance can transport to. Is our mission to be the go to leaders in the last category - lets fly it a... Couple years an... See more Details in San Carlos, California, 2020 the rudder trim at deflection. Regular Cherokee Cherokee Lance HB-PBK - close view takeoff from Split airport SPU/LDSP Duration... S legacy only gets better with the Garmin G500® TXi Glass cockpit up to 5 passengers to leaders in Arrow. Use cookies to help you get the best experience when using our website half deflection and range. You with relevant information and resources by the Saratoga are the low wing truck of sky! Site may not be accurate or current and is not available on it had the same retraction system used the... However - lets fly it a a couple years an... See more Details be the go to in... 15 knots in cruise and IATA codes for aircraft 's luxury, high-performance Single line but i really enjoy speed! Great pedigree piper lance specs is well maintained and it comes with a complete set of logs! Iata codes for aircraft standard or turbocharged powerplants, the stall speed is kts! Retractable landing gear myself or one other person on board ; TTSO 1545 DATE... An overview of all Piper Lance Single engine Piston aircraft for sale it can do a of. Takeoff from Split airport SPU/LDSP - Duration: 1:45 the Saratoga was the earliest aircraft in the aviation....