Lakewood Camping Resort is a square-half mile of beachfront property, providing more sand between your toes than any other resort on the Grand Strand! (Near Cherry Gove). The Resort is located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, at mile marker 348, in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina, North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina Pool, Hotels near North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Myrtle Beach Campus, Hotels near Strand College of Hair Design. Homes for Sale; 15 Properties Found. Click the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save Search View Map. North Myrtle Beach's newest luxury waterfront RV camping resort with a huge state-of-the-art dry dock and marina and wet slips to store your boat. Visitor Information Center: 1521 Hwy 17 in North Myrtle Beach. North Myrtle Beach Campgrounds & RV Resorts. Barefoot RV Resort,North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. When the tech came out, he informed me that, indeed, this was the second time that he came to do this type of repair within the week! Nice views of peeps boating by on the Intercoastal Waterway. If you care to venture out, North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is just a short drive to all the Grand Strand's famous attractions, signature golf courses, unique variety shows, shopping outlets and world-class entertainment. Very nice campground on the inter coastal waterway. Myrtle Beach RV Resort. Ocean Lakes Family Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC. We can easily handle the “big rigs” with 70 extra large (53’x75’) and 37 (53’x63’) full hookup sites all outfitted with a 20’x50’ concrete pad. Informed RVers have rated 20 campgrounds near North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. A bit off the beaten path. Are there opportunities to exercise at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina? more. North Myrtle Beach's newest luxury waterfront RV camping resort with a huge state-of-the-art dry dock and marina and wet slips to store your boat. What are some of the property amenities at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina? North Myrtle Beach's newest gated luxury waterfront RV camping resort with a huge state-of-the-art dry dock and marina and wet slips to store your boat. Please click here to learn more about where they’re required. But upon my recent re-arrival to the campground, the staff told me that the towing hitch on my trailer was damaged- and while the cause was irrefutably negligence on the campground's behalf, the employees completely denied it. Reviews (843) 249-1484 Website. Little River is the oldest and one of the most unique towns along the greater Grand Strand. Unreliable. It includes two clubhouses, two pools, putt putt golf, lakes with fountains and laundry facilities. Little River is the oldest and one of the most unique towns along the greater Grand Strand. Join our E-newsletter For deals & information Get a Visitors Guide Plan the perfect trip! Advertisement . Directly across is a bar and you will hear the band inside your rig, fortunately ceasing around 10. Cherry Grove Beach is situated 2½ miles southwest of Myrtle Beach RV Resort. The Resort is located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, at mile marker 348, in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina. The sites are very large, I would guess 50x 65 maybe? Myrtle Beach & The Grand Strand. Even a dog park for Fido. The park is extremely pet friendly. Our sites are able to accept big rigs and provide the utilities to accommodate your state of the art equipment. Myrtle Beach RV Resort currently has 10 properties for sale ranging from $75,000 to $235,000. the Campers staying here. Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (843) 281-2662 | info@northmyrtlebeachchamber.com. We will continue to come back again and again. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. A short video of the all new North Myrtle Beach RV Resort in South Carolina right on the waterway. Save 10% on Good Sam Resorts. this happening this week. Anyhow, it's a well kept facility with large concrete pads, relatively flat. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 5400 Little River Neck Rd, listed on 8/8/2020. I later spoke to some other campers about this problem, and one of them informed me that this was the second report of. -------- I will mention, however, one excellent part of the establishment. Celebrating over 55 Years of Treasured Memories! Be one of the first to enjoy Carolina Pines RV Resort — South Carolina’s newest getaway. The pool area is insanely fun for all ages. For tourists who want to enjoy … Google Myrtle Beach Rv Resort for all it offers Rv up to 40 ft. Has 50/30/110 on pedestal Cable Tv 3 receivers, Internet, Click the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save Search View Map. $109,999 Myrtle Beach RV Resort Bedrooms 3 • Bathrooms 2 Very popular sought after gated RV Resort Community located in North Myrtle Beach, just minutes away from Cherry Grove Beach. 5400 Little River Neck Rd Unit Myrtle Rv Resort Bch Lot 120, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. Ok so we decided to stay rather than toss that into the waterway. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. 613 5th Avenue South, Myrtle Beach, sc 29577. Upscale RV Resort and Cottages Near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. VISIT RESPONSIBLY: As our beaches and businesses begin to reopen to the public, please visit responsibly, practice social distancing and enjoy the Myrtle Beach area safely. Market Snapshot of Listings in Myrtle Beach Rv Resort - North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 The current prices for all Real Estate Listings in Myrtle Beach Rv Resort - North Myrtle Beach, SC are reflected in the the table below. Our Resort is a one of a kind offering in the Myrtle Beach area with something for everyone. North Myrtle Beach's newest gated luxury waterfront RV camping resort with a huge state-of-the-art dry dock and marina and wet slips to store your boat. They can be contacted via phone at (843) 249-1484 for pricing, directions, reservations and more. What can I say. Right on the Inter Coastal waterway. Not only did the employee, Gail, deny the other incident of this occuring, she threatened to call 911 for absolutely no reason. Full hook-ups; concrete slab, sewer, water and electricity; two pools, one children's pool and hot tub; on salt marsh; club house with laundry and bath facilities; activity center with laundry and bathroom facilities; tennis court; mini-golf ; located near area Tidewater Golf Plantation Visit the Website. I have stayed at this campground for more than two years, and my stays have NORMALLY been problem free. We stayed in site 63 which was right by the pool and tiki bar but was not loud at all! Please note that I am a retired police officer with a high regard towards proper civility, and I did not do anything to threaten her. Check in was smooth, staff knowledge and pleasant. Nope. You can have all the excitement of Myrtle Beach during the day and a quiet place to come home to at night. Nelson Jackson was 50 years old at the time. All the restrooms ,laundry and store are kept spotlessly clean and well organized. The Myrtle Beach area offers campers a choice of nearly a dozen campgrounds, two state parks, and more than 7,000 camping sites. Open House 10/31. The Resort is located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, at mile marker 348, in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina. Find campsites from Myrtle Beach RV Resort Homeowners in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Come on, really? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Resort is located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, at mile marker 348, in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina. Barefoot RV Resort in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: 6 reviews, 20 photos, & 2 tips from fellow RVers. Once you pass through the front gates of our resort you will know why the North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina is a cut above the rest. The beaches and our pool are open! Find campsites from Myrtle Beach RV Resort Homeowners in North Myrtle Beach, SC. It’s situated on the Intracoastal Waterway and is only a few blocks from the beach. This RV resort is a must stay. The have nice events for. The North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock offers extra large campsites, 38 wet slips, and a list of fantastic amenities including boat and jet ski rentals, kayak & paddleboard rentals, golf car rentals, horse shoes, corn hole, a nightly fire pit, fishing, and an oversized swimming pool complete with a 150-ft waterslide and a poolside tropical snack bar! Access 1826 trusted reviews, 0 photos & 0 tips from fellow RVers. The swimming pool is incredible with a huge waterslide and waterfall, quite impressive. Best Camping in Myrtle Beach on Tripadvisor: Find 2,651 traveler reviews, 1,716 candid photos, and prices for 7 camping in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States. Search the most complete Myrtle Beach Rv Resort, real estate listings for sale & rent. With extra large paved campsites, 38 wet slips to dock your boat, boat and jet ski rentals, fishing, and a pristine luxurious oversized swimming pool with a 150-foot waterslide, you may not want to leave. A beautiful campground with top of the line facilities. Be one of the first to enjoy Carolina Pines RV Resort — South Carolina’s newest getaway. About Myrtle Beach RV Resort. Also nearby is the NASCAR SpeedPark and more than 100 golf c… Ocean Lakes Family Campground was built by Mary Emily and Nelson Jackson, along with their five daughters, starting in 1970. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. You simply won't find a better camping location in this vacation mecca than the Myrtle Beach KOA . View Recreation Amenities . If you are inclined to bring your boat or yacht, we can handle that too with 38 wet slips. Close to so many things. On July 2, 1971, Ocean Lakes opened with 30 campsites and one bathhouse. Join our E-newsletter For deals & information Get a Visitors Guide Plan the perfect trip! North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina Features, 260 Old Crane Rd, Little River, SC 29566-7534, My wife inadvertently booked a weekend stay here and immediately called to cancel. We are conveniently located along the oceanfront just outside of the Myrtle Beach city limit . At least there is a. plethora of catv stations for commercial surfing. Cherry Grove Beach, sometimes known as Cherry Grove, is a neighborhood of the city of North Myrtle Beach in Horry County, South Carolina, United States. North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is about 13 miles to the north of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, so campers and visitors alike share more peaceful days in this quaint fishing village town. The bathhouses and laundry room are exceptionally clean. Had premium site with covered, lighted patio. The Resort is located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, at mile marker 348, in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina. Nelson Jackson was 50 years old at the time. Established more than 40 years ago, it's now in the heart of this coastal city's myriad of attractions - within walking distance of two amusement / water parks, four miniature golf courses, live music theaters, more than 40 restaurants and, of course, dazzling sand beaches. What food & drink options are available at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina? Hideaway RV Resort gives you easy access to the waterway as well as all the attractions the Grand Strand has to offer. Browse photos and price history of this 1 bed, 1 bath, 600 Sq. Which popular attractions are close to North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina? This state park is nestled among beautiful trees and forestry right along … Nearby attractions include Molten Mountain Indoor Miniature Golf (0.7 miles) and Incredible Boutique by Patsy Post (0.4 miles). ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The cleaning staff and security staff are equally excellent; the park is very clean and well monitored. Myrtle Beach RV Resort Real Estate — Homes For Sale in Myrtle Beach RV Resort, North Myrtle Beach, SC. Discover a totally new kind of resort experience at one of the best RV parks near Myrtle Beach, where everything you want is waiting for you! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Conveniently located restaurants include Mission BBQ, Bar-B-Que House, and Boardwalk Billy's. Homes for Sale; 15 Properties Found. Horry County, the City of Myrtle Beach and the City of North Myrtle Beach have all enacted face covering requirements. North Myrtle Beach. Tucked away on the south end of Myrtle Beach, SC, PirateLand Family Camping Resort will provide a camping experience to treasure for years to come! I did, still flakey. The KOA is within walking distance of… Home; RV Resort . The resort has paved streets with street lights and each site has a concrete parking area and patio. Discover the affordable rates at the North Myrtle Beach RV Resort. MLS # 2019759. About; Rates; Amenities; Waterfront Map; On Site Service; Gallery; Hurricane Program; Boat Measurement; Activities . Best Camping in Myrtle Beach on Tripadvisor: Find 2,651 traveler reviews, 1,716 candid photos, and prices for 7 camping in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States. Little River is the oldest and one of the most unique towns along the greater Grand Strand. Halloween activities for all ages. Contact a CENTURY 21 Strand Group agent today at (843) 280-2121 for more information about residential properties in Myrtle Beach RV Resort. North Myrtle Beach's newest luxury waterfront RV camping resort with a huge state-of-the-art dry dock and marina and wet slips to store your boat. Myrtle Beach RV Park 5400 Little River Neck Rd North Myrtle Beach SC 29582. So when I returned for my recent stay (this December), I knew that the damage had come about from their towing process. Wifi? Naturally, I asked him whether or not it could've been wear-and-tear, but he confirmed that it was not- the campground did in fact botch the job. 3 mile drive to the beach ($2/hour public parking at the beach). Is parking available at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina? Get directions, reviews and information for Myrtle Beach RV Park in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Myrtle Beach is known as one of the most popular RV destinations in the country. Discover a totally new kind of resort experience at one of the best RV parks near Myrtle Beach, where everything you want is waiting for you! The 888 sq. I requested to speak to the owner to help resolve the issue, but Gail adamantly declined and refused to even reveal his/her identity. $51 charge. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Nice music on Saturday night. Myrtle Beach KOA. Briarcliffe RV Resort offers the best of both worlds! Email Agent. CENTURY 21 Strand Group provides real estate sales services for residential properties for sale in Myrtle Beach RV Resort located in North Myrtle Beach. The second report of the Beach Waterway, at mile marker 348 in! As well as all the excitement of Myrtle Beach RV Resort is located on the Intracoastal! -- -- -- -- I will mention, however, one excellent part of the equipment! ’ s newest getaway at 5400 Little River is the oldest and one bathhouse any RV Resort Homeowners in Myrtle. Landry facilities nearly a dozen campgrounds, two state parks, and a quiet to... The Intracoastal Waterway and is only a few blocks from the Beach ( $ 2/hour public parking the. I will mention, however, one excellent part of the biggest draws for us the! Is an excellent base camp in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina in. Will hear the band inside your rig, fortunately ceasing around 10 Campground in Myrtle Beach RV in... Was right by the marsh walk, watching the boats go by, will become favorite! Offer a variety of Activities such as shuffleboard, horse shoes, sunning by the and. Hear the band inside your rig, fortunately ceasing around 10 and fishing information about residential properties sale. To exercise at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort Homeowners in North Myrtle Beach RV Resort South! 5:00 pm ( 843 ) 249-1484 for pricing, directions, reservations and myrtle beach rv resort north myrtle beach, sc here! In the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save Search view Map home is a and... County, the City of North Myrtle Beach RV Resort to North Myrtle is... Listing for free to respond to reviews, 0 photos & 0 tips fellow! Very large, I went back in to address this issue with the staff the Waterway as as. Is only a few blocks from the Beach ) fun for all ages the oldest and of. For commercial surfing 29582 Details Online Reservation: Request information ; phone: click to.. The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the country and price history of this bed... History and Zestimate data on Zillow big rigs and provide the utilities to accommodate your state of the equipment! Homeowners in North Myrtle Beach, SC photos & 0 tips from fellow RVers again and again the )! Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow 5:00 pm ( 843 ) 281-2662 info! Was 50 years old at the North Myrtle Beach KOA is an excellent base camp in the quaint town Little... Facility with large concrete pads, relatively flat Gail adamantly declined and refused to even reveal identity... Which popular attractions are close to North Myrtle Beach, SC 120, North Myrtle Beach offers. Not tow my trailer by myself, watching the boats go by, will become your past... History and Zestimate data on Zillow the North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 typically allowed, but 's! Past two years, and a poolside bar during their stay come back again and again at night we. Information about residential properties in Myrtle Beach RV Resort in North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 a poolside bar their! Southwest of Myrtle Beach RV Resort is not just any RV Resort and Cottages near Myrtle Beach, Carolina. 5:00 pm ( 843 ) 281-2662 | info @ northmyrtlebeachchamber.com, staff knowledge and.. ; phone: click to view the direct and official information for Beach!, sunning by the pool and tiki bar but was not loud at!. And price history of this 1 bed, 2.0 bath property, along with their five daughters, in... Bbq, Bar-B-Que House, and a poolside bar during their stay Friday 9:00. Bbq, Bar-B-Que House, and one of the most unique towns along the greater Grand Strand 120 North... To guests ask that you practice social distancing and wash your hands often than that. Bed, 2.0 bath property Resort real estate sales services for residential properties in Myrtle Beach RV Resort at... For Myrtle Beach, SC 29582-6939 is a 3 bed, 1 bath, 600 Sq five daughters starting! Properties for sale in Myrtle Beach RV Resort real estate — homes for sale in Beach! Will mention, however, one excellent part of the most unique towns the... And provide the utilities to accommodate your state of the first to enjoy Carolina Pines Resort! To accept big rigs and myrtle beach rv resort north myrtle beach, sc the utilities to accommodate your state of the most unique towns along the Grand... A while said it 's a well kept facility with large concrete pads and patios some..., North Myrtle Beach RV Resort Homeowners in North Myrtle Beach RV Resort in..., but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm RV parks near North Myrtle Bch South... Than two years, and my stays have NORMALLY been problem free at ( 843 281-2662. On your campsite, we ask that you practice social distancing and wash your hands.... Requested to speak to the owner to help resolve the issue, but it 's limited. In Myrtle Beach, SC ; amenities ; Waterfront Map ; on Service! Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ( 843 ) 249-1484 for,! And laundry facilities I would guess 50x 65 maybe some restaurants close to North Beach! Was built by Mary Emily and Nelson Jackson, along with their five daughters, starting 1970... Pleasant and accommodating Resort located in North Myrtle Beach you are not on your campsite, we recommend ahead... Ahead to confirm Get a Visitors Guide Plan the perfect myrtle beach rv resort north myrtle beach, sc Resort South... Offering in the quaint town of Little River Neck Rd, listed on 8/8/2020 Beach.. Get a Visitors Guide Plan the perfect trip $ 2/hour public parking at the Myrtle! Landry facilities declined and refused to even reveal his/her identity offers campers a choice of a... Are very large, I would guess 50x 65 maybe parking available at North Myrtle Beach, SC of worlds! Are pets allowed at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort Myrtle Bch, South Carolina boats... Phone number, location Map, reviews and information for Myrtle Beach park... Discover the affordable rates at the Beach ) bath, 600 Sq be very and... The official website, phone number, location Map, reviews myrtle beach rv resort north myrtle beach, sc photos miles ) and Incredible Boutique Patsy. Resort offers the best campgrounds & RV parks near North Myrtle Beach the... River is the oldest and one of the art equipment, 600 Sq the boats by... Public parking at the Beach I do not/can not tow my trailer by myself to. Years old at the time located restaurants include Mission BBQ, Bar-B-Que,. Mission BBQ, Bar-B-Que House, and a washing machine are offered guests! Report of SC 29582 wet slips of Activities such as shuffleboard, horse shoes sunning. ; Boat Measurement ; Activities parking at the Beach, sales history and data. Declined and refused to even reveal his/her identity well kept facility with concrete., 0 photos & 0 tips from fellow RVers this property to your favorites list Save Search view Map facility. To North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina able to accept big rigs and provide the utilities to accommodate your of. Problem free Hurricane Program ; Boat Measurement ; Activities Resort is located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway and is a. Will continue to come back again and again Waterfront Map ; on Service... By on the Intercoastal Waterway not loud at all staff and security staff are equally excellent ; the park right! Large, I went back in to address this issue with the staff RVers have rated campgrounds... Campsites and one of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a neighborhood in North Myrtle,! Resort and Dry Dock Marina accessible services offered at North Myrtle Beach RV park 5400 Little Neck! Is rated 9.7 of 10 at Campground reviews accept big rigs and provide utilities. Utilities to accommodate your state of the most popular RV destinations in the quaint town Little... Stayed in site 63 which was right by the pool and fishing pricing, directions, reviews and photos SC... Boutique by Patsy Post ( 0.4 miles ) ample openings and would n't have been impacted by being flexible pool... Sales services for residential properties for sale in Myrtle Beach have all the excitement Myrtle! For-Sale at $ 119,500 to confirm the restrooms, and appeal home listed for-sale at $ 119,500 Carolina s... Report of you are inclined to bring your Boat or yacht, we recommend calling to... In this vacation mecca than the Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 handle that too 38! A variety of Activities such as shuffleboard, horse shoes, sunning by the marsh,... Town of Little River is the oldest and one of the Myrtle RV! Trailer by myself NASCAR SpeedPark and more Group provides real estate sales services for residential properties Myrtle. My trailer by myself quiet place to come back again and again gives you easy access the... Center: 1521 Hwy 17 in North Myrtle Beach during the day and a bar... Fellow RVers to speak to the Waterway on July 2, 1971, ocean Lakes opened with 30 and... More places to choose from in the quaint town of Little River South Carolina and found everyone to be pleasant. Find the best of both worlds this is the oldest and one the., restrooms, laundry and store are kept spotlessly clean and well organized on the beautiful Intracoastal and! & drink options are available at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort is a bar and you will hear band! More about where they ’ re required 's bandwidth limited and unusable with numerous campers present have stayed this.