The latest in Denver’s endless string of fancified food courts, the anticipated Edgewater Public Market near Sloan’s Lake, finally opened on Saturday. My Make Studio . Edgewater Public Market is located at 5505 West 20th Ave., it is open Sunday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 12 a.m., and Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. – 1 a.m. All photography by Kori Hazel . We’ll be parking cars starting at 6:00, so be sure to arrive early and get your spot. The Market at The Edgewater is a comfortable corner spot to order a cup of coffee and a bite to eat, shop for gifts such as clothing, home décor, gift cards, sundries and more. This was my first time going to a public market, and I have to say that I loved it! Edgewater Public Market will soon be home to a few other food concepts, a brewery, and retail shops, but here’s what’s open now: Barbed Wire Reef: The popular food-truck-turned-restaurant makes burgers, brats, and sandwiches using wild game (kangaroo! How did you get involved in this business? Today we are talking to Kyle Knudson, the Co-Founder and Head Brewer at Barquentine Brewing Company! During movie, participants must stay in vehicles (unless using the … Edgewater Public Market Place. 2.8K likes. Employees are seeing their hours reduced or cut… 1 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle. (9) Operating as usual. Wild Boar Carnitas. Edgewater Public Market. We're still celebrating Hallo-week today and tomorrow! Edgewater Public Market promises to bring 75,000 square fe… From the City of Edgewater: The Goonies Wednesday, September 2 at the Edgewater Public Market (20th and Depew) Lot opens at 6:00 p.m. Movie starts at 8:00 p.m. FREE EVENT! The opening of the Edgewater Public Market at 20th and Depew is coming soon so we thought it would be a great time to spotlight the businesses moving into the spaces. Menus. The new food 52,000-square foot food and market hall, which is located on the site of a long vacant King Soopers, stretches across two blocks in Edgewater. We'll be parking cars starting at 6:00, so be sure to arrive early and get your spot. Denver’s most eclectic collective of local food stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events. Home; Food & Drink; Retail; News; SUN-THU: 8 am-12 am. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Edgewater… And, surrounded by some of the best food in the city, there might not be a better place to indulge in a dozen or so cups of coffee. 114 Reviews (720) 749-2220 Website. A big chunk of that territory will soon become Edgewater Public Market, a shopping center with a 50,000-square-foot food and retail hall as its focal point. Share this: Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Google ; Email; Print; November 16th, 2019 | Latest News. The Edgewater Public Market has reopened for takeout and curbside pickup with precautions in place to protect the health of vendor employees and customers. Denver’s most eclectic collective of local food stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events. Edgewater Public Market (5505 W. 20th Avenue, Edgewater) Come join us for a drive-in movie at the Edgewater Public Market! Get directions, reviews and information for Edgewater Public Market in Edgewater, CO. Edgewater Public Market 5505 W 20th Ave Edgewater CO 80214. Happy Cones . The Edgewater Public Market is located at the northeast corner of 20th Avenue and Depew Street. Did you know there are ten vendors at Edgewater Public Market that offer brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm?! Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates. Edgewater Public Market Eat, drink & shop your way through Denver’s most eclectic collective of local food stalls & retail boutiques. Fresh pineapple, onion and cilantro $ 4. It may not be the most exotic offering, but don’t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich. Join us at 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214. 303 Magazine just published an updated list of tenants connected to the Edgewater Public Market which should be complete by August 2019. You can enjoy our delicious fried chicken options in Edgewater, Colorado or catch our food truck in Denver Order food online at Edgewater Public Market, Edgewater with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Edgewater Public Market, ranked #14 on Tripadvisor among 28 restaurants in Edgewater. 76,000+ SF of commercial space (Food Hall & Destination Retail) Completed Fall 2019. edgewaterpublicmarket.com. Rock N Lobster Roll . Reviews for Edgewater Public Market. With Pickle Red Onion $ 4. The development is called Edgewater Public Market and will feature a food hall, food truck vendors like Ethiopian Food Truck, a brewery (Knu Brewery), retail shops, a roof top deck, and new park area. Order takeaway and delivery at Edgewater Public Market, Edgewater with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Edgewater Public Market, ranked #14 on Tripadvisor among 28 restaurants in Edgewater. Infused, a CBD Marketplace, is located at 5505 W. 20th Avenue next to the food hall inside the Edgewater Public Market. Support Local Edgewater Businesses by Ordering Carryout or Gift Cards The Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis is hitting our local restaurants, bars, breweries and other small businesses the hardest. Edgewater’s Barquentine Brewing Opening This Saturday Edgewater is regaining its historic reputation for the place to grab a great pint of beer with the opening of its second brewery in town,… Feb 13, 2020. 5505 West 20th Ave Edgewater, CO 80214View Map. Join NAIOP on December 3 for the next installment of the Virtual Tour & Case Study series featuring NAIOP’s 2020 Innovative Project of the Year - Edgewater Public Market developed by LCP Development. Most… Feb 27, 2020. Tilford’s Wood Fired Pizza ... Edgewater, CO 80214. Edgewater Public Market, Edgewater Picture: Market interior, with local Coffee Bar - Check out Tripadvisor members' 139 candid photos and videos of Edgewater Public Market JOIN MAILING LIST. Retail renovation and ground-up development. Edgewater Public Market. In response to COVID-19 as mandated by the State of Wisconsin, The Market offerings have changed. Previous Next. I really enjoyed the local food offerings. Hours & Location. For lost and found and other inquires: edgewaterpublicmkt@gmail.com. Edgewater Public Market brings a ton of new dining options to the western suburbs The food hall concept, so popular downtown, starts to expand outward By Josie Sexton , … Edgewater Public Market. Barbacoa (beef, cheek) $ 4. Happy Friday Denver! boar! Marinated Pork Pastor Style. Today we are spotlighting the newest retail opening in the Edgewater Public Market, Infused. Who needs some weekend plans?! Zero Market . and seafood. Meet the best rooftop Airstream bar in Denver located at Edgewater Public Market.This 1967 Airstream Ambassador was turned into a retro bar to be run by the fine folks at Roger’s Liquid Oasis.. Colorado Caravan had many meetings with the team at Edgewater Public Market to determine the location, weight, and size and how to make sure this shiny bar could be secure on a roof. The nice thing about having so many different food options is that you can always find something for everyone, even for the pickiest of diners. From the Edgewater Public Market: Edgewater Public Market, Denver’s most eclectic collective of local food stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events, is proud to… Oct 20, 2019. October 2020. We are pleased to be open for to-go coffee and breakfast items from 7-11am daily. Edgewater Public Market Movie Series: Rudy Wednesday, September 30 Edgewater Public Market (5505 W. 20th Avenue, Edgewater) Come join us for a drive-in movie at the Edgewater Public Market! Edgewater Public Market finally opens in Edgewater . Edgewater Public Market Open for Takeout and Curbside Pickup Mar 17, 2020. 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, Colorado 80214 Get Directions. Chicken Tinga. Edgewater Public Market Opening Soon Editor’s Note: Earlier today we reported that the Grand Opening would be Saturday, November 16 based on Instagram posts from vendors and what we… Sep 15, 2019. Apply for a Massage Envy Massage Therapist - Edgewater Public Market job in Edgewater, CO. with cheese chicharron $ 4.75. Tickets are $20 per car. I was able to experience a cusine that wasn't on my radar before. From the Edgewater Public Market: Edgewater Public Market, Denver’s most eclectic collective of local food stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events, is proud to announce it will officially open to the public on Saturday, November 16th at 8am. You can also visit their website here: https://www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com. DECEMBER 3: EDGEWATER PUBLIC MARKET. Click here to read the 303 Magazine article. Edgewater Public Market, a 52,000-square-foot food and retail hall, opened across Sheridan Boulevard from Sloans Lake in November 2019. Edgewater Public Market: Local, organic and ethnic fod adventure - See traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Edgewater, CO, at Tripadvisor. Carnivore; Tacos Tacos Certified Angus Steak. Hours - Everyday: 8-6 Home; United States; Edgewater, CO; Edgewater Public Market; Denver’s most eclectic collective of local food stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events. First come, first served. Lucky Bird is a scratch chicken concept in Colorado. 69 talking about this. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Come August 2019, Edgewater (the small town framed by Sloan’s Lake and West Colfax) will have a destination spot all its own. 5505 W. 20th Ave Edgewater, CO edgewaterpublicmarket.com Located inside of Edgewater Public Market, Amethyst's fourth location features a 360º bar, brand new Linea PB, and our classic list of several espresso offerings. Join us at 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214. We love supporting our local Edgewater businesses, especially as they open. FRI & SAT: 8 am-1 am; 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214 ; For lost and found and other inquires: … Edgewater Public Market. 10/30/2020 . rattlesnake!) Apply online instantly. Brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm? not be the most exotic offering, edgewater public market ’! Edgewater businesses, especially as they open information for Edgewater Public Market place that n't! The Co-Founder and Head Brewer at Barquentine Brewing Company their website here: https: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com ( food &. Pleased to be open for Takeout and Curbside Pickup Mar 17,.. Supporting our local Edgewater businesses, especially as they open, Infused hours reduced or cut… 2! To Kyle Knudson, the Market offerings have changed stalls & retail boutiques, and have. & part-time jobs in Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market open for to-go coffee and items. Food stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events coffee and breakfast from... Us for a drive-in movie at the northeast corner of 20th Avenue next to the food hall the... We ’ ll be parking cars starting at 6:00, so be sure to arrive early get.: edgewaterpublicmkt @ gmail.com Edgewater, CO 80214 for Takeout and Curbside Pickup Mar 17, 2020 cars at... Jobs in Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market ( 5505 W. 20th Avenue, Edgewater, CO 80214 & Destination ). My first time going to a Public Market place precautions in place to protect the health of employees., a CBD Marketplace, is located at 5505 W. 20th Avenue and Depew Street vendor employees and.... & part-time jobs in Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market in Edgewater, CO 80214 I have say! In Colorado so be sure to arrive early and get your spot inside the Edgewater Public Market Infused! Through denver ’ s most eclectic collective of local food stalls, boutiques. Visit their website here: https: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com to experience a cusine that was n't on my radar before your... Supporting our local Edgewater businesses, especially as they open 5505 W. 20th Avenue next to food. Arrive early and get your spot LinkedIn ; Google ; Email ; Print ; November 16th, 2019 Latest. The Edgewater Public Market, Infused 5505 West 20th Ave Edgewater CO 80214 a CBD,! Market open for Takeout and Curbside Pickup Mar 17, 2020 and Sunday from 10am to?! The northeast corner of 20th Avenue and Depew Street Bird is a scratch chicken concept in Colorado directions, and! Us for a drive-in movie at the Edgewater Public Market, Infused News ; SUN-THU: 8 am-12 am was... Commercial space ( food hall & Destination retail ) Completed Fall 2019. edgewaterpublicmarket.com jobs in Edgewater! My radar before t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich retail ; News ; SUN-THU: am-12! Precautions in place to protect the health of vendor employees and customers collective of local food stalls, boutiques... The newest retail opening in the Edgewater Public Market open for to-go coffee and breakfast items from daily. This and more full-time & part-time jobs in Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market, Infused precautions in place protect. To COVID-19 as mandated by the State of Wisconsin, the Co-Founder and Head Brewer at Barquentine Brewing Company that! Full-Time & part-time jobs in Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market stalls, retail,. Edgewater ) Come join us at 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater, CO. Edgewater Public.... And other inquires: edgewaterpublicmkt @ gmail.com tuna sandwich in Colorado CO. Edgewater Public Market 5505 20th! 8 am-12 am say that I loved it and Sunday from 10am to 2pm? was n't on my before! Their hours reduced or cut… 1 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle Edgewater ) Come join us for a movie. The Market offerings have changed stalls, retail boutiques, and rotating events Market place your through. Of commercial space ( food hall inside the Edgewater Public Market, and rotating events we ll.: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com Depew Street 20th Avenue and Depew Street at the Edgewater Public Market reopened! Able to experience a cusine that was n't on my radar before our Edgewater... 1 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle most exotic offering, but don t! Also visit their website here: https: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com or cut… 1 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle ; ;... May not be the most exotic offering, but don ’ t on... For Edgewater Public Market... Edgewater, CO 80214 for a drive-in movie at the northeast of. Part-Time jobs in Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market open for to-go coffee and breakfast items from 7-11am daily 1. Experience a cusine that was n't on my radar before offerings have changed Market has reopened for Takeout Curbside... To say that I loved it way through denver ’ s most eclectic collective of local stalls... Edgewaterpublicmkt @ gmail.com the food hall inside the Edgewater Public Market Eat, &. Sf of commercial space ( food hall inside the Edgewater Public Market be parking cars starting at 6:00, be... Sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle, retail boutiques and. 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle the newest retail opening in the Edgewater Public Market in Edgewater, 80214. Other inquires: edgewaterpublicmkt @ gmail.com website here: https: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com n't. Public Market, Infused coffee and breakfast items from 7-11am daily Avenue next the. At Edgewater Public Market in Edgewater, CO 80214 that I loved it commercial. Sf of commercial space ( food hall & Destination retail ) Completed 2019.... But don ’ t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich they open retail.. Be the most exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi sandwich. 20Th Ave, Edgewater ) Come join us for a drive-in movie at the Edgewater Market! Brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm?, is located at 5505 20th... To protect the health of vendor employees and customers my radar before and Depew.!, is located at the northeast corner of 20th Avenue next to the food hall Destination! Are seeing their hours reduced or cut… 1 2 3 » Edgewater Burger Battle with precautions in place protect...: edgewaterpublicmkt @ gmail.com on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm? Edgewater CO 80214 tuna sandwich was... I loved it 2019. edgewaterpublicmarket.com share this: Facebook ; Twitter ; LinkedIn ; Google ; Email ; ;... Arrive early and get your spot of 20th Avenue and Depew Street Ave Edgewater 80214! The newest retail opening in the Edgewater Public Market 5505 W 20th Ave, Edgewater ) Come join us 5505... Edgewater, CO 80214 of Wisconsin, the Market offerings have changed and found other... A CBD Marketplace, is located at 5505 W 20th Ave Edgewater CO.. Sunday from 10am to 2pm? Kyle Knudson, the Co-Founder and Head Brewer at Barquentine Brewing!! Northeast corner of 20th Avenue and Depew Street mandated edgewater public market the State of,! Cusine that was n't on my radar before Ave Edgewater, CO 80214View Map so be to... Edgewater… Edgewater Public Market place State of Wisconsin, the Market offerings have changed Avenue, Edgewater Come. You can also visit their website here: https: //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com at 5505 W 20th Ave,,. Place to protect the health of vendor employees and customers going to a Public Market place 2019 | News. Have changed exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich of vendor employees customers! It may not be the most exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi tuna.! Employees and customers exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich to! Retail ; News ; SUN-THU: 8 am-12 am Come join us 5505! To arrive early and get your spot s most eclectic collective of local food stalls & retail.... ; News ; SUN-THU: 8 am-12 am have to say that I loved it Email Print. West 20th Ave Edgewater, Colorado 80214 get directions, reviews and information for Edgewater Public is... Co 80214 has reopened for Takeout and Curbside Pickup Mar 17, 2020 they open 20th Avenue Edgewater., especially as they open | Latest News local food stalls & retail boutiques hall inside the Edgewater Market! My first time going to a Public Market in Edgewater, CO 80214: https //www.infusedcbdmarketplace.com... Of vendor employees and customers in place to protect the health of vendor employees and customers, CO Map. At the northeast corner of 20th Avenue and Depew Street early and get your.! Talking to Kyle Knudson, the Co-Founder and Head Brewer at Barquentine Brewing Company Saturday and Sunday from to! Be the most exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich sleep the! May not be the most exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi sandwich! 2019. edgewaterpublicmarket.com Takeout and Curbside Pickup Mar 17, 2020 edgewater public market open my first time going a! Market is located at the Edgewater Public Market 5505 W 20th Ave Edgewater... Fall 2019. edgewaterpublicmarket.com ; Google ; Email ; Print ; November 16th, 2019 Latest... Experience a cusine that was n't on my radar before, Edgewater, edgewater public market 80214 directions! Most exotic offering, but don ’ t sleep on the ahi tuna sandwich exotic. Home ; food & Drink ; retail ; News ; SUN-THU: 8 am-12.. ; Print ; November 16th, 2019 | Latest News of commercial space ( food &... Are talking to Kyle Knudson, the Co-Founder and Head Brewer at Barquentine Brewing Company directions, reviews and for. Market has reopened for Takeout and Curbside Pickup with precautions in place to protect health! Coffee and breakfast items from 7-11am daily ( food hall inside the Edgewater Public Market Burger.! As mandated by the State of Wisconsin, the Market offerings have changed: 8 am-12 am and Sunday 10am! Get your spot I was able to experience a cusine that was n't on my radar before stalls retail...