Sign in. doordash.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month Chang’s in Cool Springs is too fancy for us, at least with small kids in tow. Best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Brentwood Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Sammi K. 11/07/18. Grubhub Food Delivery Takeout. Chelon says: The food is always fresh and delicious, best Chinese in town. Located very close to Metro and west Brentwood. 3. Chinese Food Delivery Menu. Delivery. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, TN. 0. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. View China Wok menu, Order Chinese food Delivery Online from China Wok, Best Chinese Delivery in Brentwood, TN … 29 ratings. It was sad to see them shut down for silver months because of the pandemic. Get food delivered. See the full schedule. Search. I got chicken with Chinese” more, “This is our go to spot for us to feel like we are back in China (we lived there for 4 years) The hotpot is delicious! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, “A great variety - something for everyone”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Brentwood, Extended Stay America Hotels in Brentwood, Hotels near First Choice Transportation Group, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Brentwood, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Brentwood, Restaurants for Group Dining in Brentwood, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Brentwood, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Franklin - Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Brentwood, Restaurants near Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, Restaurants near Four Points by Sheraton Nashville - Brentwood, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood, Restaurants near Sonesta Simply Suites Nashville Brentwood. People that work there are all very nice, kind and helpful.... read more. China Gourmet Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Franklin, TN. The appetizers arrived in a reasonable amount of time, we ordered the sampler and…” more, “The food is always excellent and I would highly recommend the traditional Chinese Menu.” more, “Fast and cheap lunch option. This hidden Chinese spot is great for takeout, delivery or eating in. After a few unsettling meals, we’ve permanently crossed the Nipper’s Corner takeout Chinese off our list. I've been eating at this place for a long time. You may also order take out from our Brentwood location by calling 615-377-9788. You currently have no items in your cart. . – In Short Located in a small cottage on a little-traveled side street in Brentwood, this restaurant obviously relies on word-of-mouth. The chicken fried rice is really good. Chinese Food Restaurants in Brentwood on YP.com. The main reason I keep coming back is every time I go you can tell they are hustling to get you good cheap…” more. The employees were nice and the restaurant was clean.” more, “This place is truly a gem. Order Chinese online from Brentwood restaurants for pickup or delivery on your schedule. Hours: 11AM - 9PM. China Wok | (615) 373-8878 214 Ward Cir Ste 200, Brentwood, TN 37027 Discover Greater Nashville's Many Neighborhoods . . Search Results for "{{ ::query }}" page {{ currentPageIndex+1 }} of {{ ::ctrl.numberOfResultsPages() }} No. Get directions, reviews and information for No 1 Chinese in Brentwood, TN. Some forums can only be seen by registered members. RATINGS. Eating the dumplings plain” more, “Just tried this restaurant because I was headed home and wanted some Chinese food! China King - Nashville . Enhance this page - Upload photos! Great portion, food hot and seasoned just right! But it was very unappetizing as it was. Enjoy Asian Food in Brentwood TN for delivery, takeout, and dine-in. 4.0 16 reviews #4 of 5 Chinese in Brentwood #45 of 89 Restaurants in Brentwood. “We’d like to be a bridge to connect American people with Chinese food and culture‚” Chin says. Thank you in advance and enjoy your newfound wealth. China King Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Nashville, TN. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Enter an address. You can tell its a family restaurant. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. 1 Chinese in Brentwood is a restaurant featuring online Chinese food ordering to Brentwood, TN. Order online. Open now: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. The food was excellent! Chinese Food Menu Online Ordering Brentwood TN. Get food delivered. Asian • See menu. Price. Menu Order Online. Next delivery at 4:00pm. Best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Brentwood Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Find chinese food in Brentwood, TN on Yellowbook. But I soon discovered that there aren’t many Chinese restaurants in Brentwood itself. All in all, we might eat here again, but it wouldn't be our first choice for…” more, “For a quick reliable Chinese takeout this place is what your needing. Chinese Food Restaurants in Brentwood on YP.com. Best Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood, Tennessee. ... Order online from 32 Chinese food restaurants delivering in Brentwood. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Oriental Express Restaurant. 133 12th Ave N. Downtown. 4.3 - 109 votes. , . Find 6,948 traveller reviews of the best Brentwood Chinese Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and more. Order Asian, Chinese Food Delivery Catering Online from CORNER ASIAN BISTRO, Best Asian, Chinese in BRENTWOOD, TN. Enjoy Asian Food in Brentwood TN for delivery, takeout, and dine-in. Sponsored Results. Bluefin Sushi & Thai. Sushi Bars, Thai, Asian Fusion (615) 800-5579. More Articles. All photos (2) All photos (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Best Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood, Tennessee. Map updates are paused. Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, TN CCPA. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, TN. Best Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood, Tennessee. If you carefully choose the lunch buffet in Brentwood, TN , you should have a menu that pleases everyone. P.F. Fulin's Asian Cuisine is a restaurant located in Brentwood, Tennessee at 782 Old Hickory Boulevard. Closed. View CORNER ASIAN BISTRO,BRENTWOOD, 37027, Online Coupons, Specials, Discounts. Jade Wok (Fairview, TN) The food is always fresh, clean, and tasty! Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Tel. Home Menu Location & Hours; Login; Delivery Info; Cart 0. 4685 Trousdale Dr Ste B, Nashville, TN, 37204. This place is an exact replica of what good Chinese food in New York is like. 19 Reviews of China Villa 'Love this place!! Pei Wei is inspired by ancient Asian cooking, from the wok-fired classics of China to the street markets of Thailand, freshly made to order in open kitchens. We found great results, but some are outside Brentwood. Load up the mini-van and bring the kids to this restaurant ? Takeout. Order Chinese online from China King - Nashville in Nashville, TN for delivery and takeout. Sponsor. RATINGS. I've tried takeout at Nipper's Corner and Ming's Chinese Buffet on Mallory Lane.Do you recommend Pei Wei or PF Changs? This is our new favorite Chinese food place to order from!! I ordered the … I just moved to Nashville a few months ago and have yet to find good Chinese food. China King's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Nashville community. They are open every day of the week. The food was great! Find national chains, local Brentwood favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Find the best No 1 chinese, around Brentwood,TN and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. $$ Moderate Chinese Food, Sushi, Thai Food 782 Old Hickory Blvd, Ste 115 , Brentwood, TN “ Their Joy Roll can easily be veganized by leaving out the cream cheese, or it's vegetarian as-is, and it's delicious! Rank. The Draft Room at Kings (Franklin, TN) It was nice to be in a place that cared about me rather than what I'm going to tip. Sort: Recommended. That’s Asian done a … Curbside Pickup. Hours: 12 - 9:30PM. The spring rolls and fried chicken dumplings were good, as was the beef with broccoli. China Wok. Best Chinese Restaurants for Families in Brentwood, Tennessee. 2. Showing results in neighboring cities. Poke Bros. Asian • See menu. Order Chinese Food To Go Online: Fulin’s Asian Cuisine Brentwood TN Order in. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Chinese Food - Call to Action (Brentwood, Nolensville: transplants, home, restaurants) User Name: Remember Me: Password Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Closed. No 1 Chinese's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Brentwood community. The Eastern Peak - North Gulch . Saturday: 11:00AM - 10:00PM VIEW DELIVERY INFO. Japanese Food Menu Online Ordering Brentwood TN. Charming neighborhoods and vibrant communities offer an assortment of fun things to do. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Located very close to Metro and west Brentwood. 101. : 615-941-7204. home; menu; about us; gallery; direction ; feedback; Welcome to CORNER ASIAN BISTRO. Maki and Temaki. Enhance this page - Upload photos! The combos are good and the prices are cheap. Scared to Call and Place an Order. Very authentic. You may also order take out from our Brentwood location by calling 615-377-9788. We both enjoyed our meals” more, “I have eaten here a few times. Zoom in to see updated info. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Add a photo . … ... Dinner, Lunch, Sandwiches, Southern $$$$$ 4936 Thoroughbred Way. We got the shrimp poyboy and the nachos. Maki and Temaki. Learn about the history of Fulin's Asian Cuisine & their unique concepts of employing local staff & featuring both Chinese & Japanese food including sushi. About Search Results. Brentwood, TN 37027 (615) 371-2525. Is there a good Chinese restaurant near Brentwood? The food is great, reasonably priced, and they are completely understanding about not wearing masks inside.. Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants 127 Franklin Rd Ste 105, Brentwood, TN, 37027 Great Food, Great Service, Reasonably Priced. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Most chinese japen asian food in nashville best to try it out , have great dinne pleace and have fun in fuu . All photos (2) All photos (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Open now: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Grab and go. I had wings that were a really good size, along with some rea... read more. Their chicken lo mein and dumplings are a must!! With flames and a steel wok, an Asian cooking tradition that’s over 2,000 years old, we create our own style of dishes you cannot experience in any Chinese restaurant. 2. Search the cheap buffet restaurants in our directory, and research the pizza buffet restaurants near Brentwood, TN . I just recently moved here and have not found a good Chinese take-out. I talk myself right out of calling and placing a deliver order just because the woman that answers is so awful. At P.F. 121b 12th Ave N, Nashville, TN . No. The food is great, reasonably priced, and they are completely understanding about not wearing masks inside.. ... 11/07/18. 35 Reviews (615) 370-9699 Website. Order Asian, Chinese Food Delivery Catering Online from CORNER ASIAN BISTRO, Best Asian, Chinese in BRENTWOOD, TN. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, TN. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. All. Food. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. It's pretty good Chinese food for the money. Food Takeout. I told my folks I would grab Chinese food for Thanksgiving (a tradition that has gone back 33…, Where is a excellent Chinese take-out place in downtown nashville? Learn more about Mexican food and … The best Chinese in Brentwood, TN. Add a photo . Search restaurants or dishes. I had the sweet and sour chicken and my dining mate had the chicken with cashews. They did forget our fortune cookies last…” more, “ a pork egg roll from a Chinese restaurant only to find it chock full of cabbage and some pork crumbs. Chinese Food Delivery. A Chinese food lover from Franklin, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it .They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.. Pros Excellent Chinese food served fast for pick up. Tansuo. 275 likes. Chinese. This is our new favorite Chinese food place to order from!! Best Chinese Food near Brentwood, TN 37027. 6,484 posts, read 11,485,024 times Reputation: 7032. Great to see them op... More reviews. Chinese Food Menu Online Ordering Brentwood TN. . Order online. Quote: Originally Posted by ... Chinese food here is garbage. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, TN. No 1 Chinese - Brentwood. Open Now. Love Where You Live. Often imitated, but never duplicated, we are one of the first or one of the few Chinese restaurants to... 782 Old Hickory Boulevard, Brentwood, TN, 37027 (615) 377-9788. The sweet chili sauce was so potent that it masked any flavor from what was inside the dumpling skin. Our Asian-inspired menu brings the bold culinary cultures of China, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea and more to your table. I placed an order for takeout, and when I got to my car the battery was dead and needed... more. Find 6,948 traveller reviews of the best Brentwood Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. Ratings and reviews. The Pei Wei Brentwood prepares each hand crafted dish after you order for food that’s fresh, fast, and flavorful. Chinese Delivery in Brentwood on YP.com. Pei Wei, Brentwood. 13 votes. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Read reviews from Oriental Express Restaurant at 330 Franklin Rd in Brentwood 37027-3280 from trusted Brentwood restaurant reviewers. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. 430 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 110, Franklin, TN, 37067. 35–45 mins. Skip to content. Food. A Chinese food lover from Franklin, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it .They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.. Pros Excellent Chinese food served fast for pick up. Order online, and get Chinese delivery, or takeout, from Brentwood restaurants near you, fast. That concern quickly dissipated. Find the Best Brentwood, TN Chinese Food on Superpages. The Pei Wei Brentwood prepares each hand crafted dish after you order for food that’s fresh, fast, and flavorful. Browse our menu and easily choose and modify your selection. I'm trying to find a good Chinese restaurant near Brentwood Tennessee. China Wok is showing its customers that healthy, gluten-free food can still be packed with flavor. Japanese Food Menu Online Ordering Brentwood TN. Takeout. Fine dining. They'll even make you authentic Chinese dishes that aren't on the menu!” more, “ have been a problem if we had had enough rice. Can you help me? Vote. We had a favorite place back home, but when we moved we were on the hunt for something affordable, but also delish. Today. 10656 Concord Rd, Brentwood (615) 941-7204. What a surprise the food was the best I have found in Nashville!!! Our menu includes Edmame, japanese udon noodle, as well as well-known items such as Corner Asian spicy chicken, kung pao shrimp and seasame delight. Correct. Corner Asian Cafe, situated in the corner of Concord Road and Nolensville Road, Right in front of the Public grocery store, offers a great variety of Asian cuisine. 127 Franklin Rd Ste 105, Brentwood, TN 37027-1615 +1 615-370-9699 Website Menu. Yelp Delivery. Help! Location: Franklin, TN. A Chinese lantern suspended from wooden ceiling beams is the only Oriental element to the cozy decor. Find the Best Brentwood, TN Chinese Food on Superpages. 3793 ratings. Chinese delivery near you in Brentwood, Saint Louis. China Villa - Brentwood, CA | Yelp . 55 South 7031 Executive Center Dr Suite 101, Brentwood, TN 37027. They have pretty good prices for lunch specials. Search Menu: Search. 4.1 - 115 votes. Sponsor. 127 Franklin Rd #105 Brentwood, TN 37027 (615) 370-9699 view map. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. How to contact us. Add a photo . After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer … Add a photo . Open. If you are looking for authentic, extremely tasty Chinese food with quick service and kind employees give it a try.” more, “I moved recently with my boyfriend and we LOVE our Chinese food. 127 Franklin Rd Ste 105, Brentwood, TN 37027-1615 +1 615-370-9699 Website Menu. You discovered a new restaurant Order now and write a review to give others the inside scoop. Your order. Beijing Chinese. Restaurants - cuisine Chinoise à Brentwood, Tennessee : lisez sur Tripadvisor des avis sur Brentwood restaurants, recherchez par prix, quartier, etc. The cashew chicken was ok, but the sauce had a burned taste. No 1 Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Brentwood, TN. Subtotal $0.00. Deals and promos available. 16 reviews #43 of 86 Restaurants in Brentwood $ Chinese Fast Food Asian 127 Franklin Rd Ste 105, Brentwood, TN 37027-1615 +1 615-370-9699 Website Menu Open now : 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Just your basic Chinese takeout food. 4.0 16 reviews #4 of 5 Chinese in Brentwood #43 of 86 Restaurants in Brentwood. This is our new favorite Chinese food place to order from!! more. Read more about Brentwood, TN Restaurants. 1 Chinese in Brentwood is a restaurant featuring online Chinese food ordering to Brentwood, TN. I love the food but I don't order nearly as much as I would if they had a nicer person on the phone. 21. Hours. California Roll crab stick, avocado and cucumber, topped with fish roe $5 China Gourmets convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the Franklin community. Ratings and reviews. Located in Brentwood district, visitors can enjoy China Wok's flavorful Chinese cuisine on its own, or season their dish with a splash of soy sauce. Order Chinese Food To Go Online: Fulin’s Asian Cuisine Brentwood TN “I read several of the reviews after I sat down and was concerned. That’s Asian done a … No 1 Chinese, Brentwood : consultez 16 avis sur No 1 Chinese, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #67 sur 141 restaurants à Brentwood. Food Delivery from China Wok, best Cantonese, Chinese, Lunch Specials, Seafood, Szechwan, Vegetarian Delivery in Brentwood, TN Mallory says: Poke bros is my new favorite restaurant! Best Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Brentwood Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Found this place by chance, now it's our go to for Sunday night Chinese. Learn about the history of Fulin's Asian Cuisine & their unique concepts of employing local staff & featuring both Chinese & Japanese food including sushi. Delivery. Nashville, TN 37217 No 1 Chinese Restaurant 3189 N Highland Ave , Jackson, TN 38305 No 1 Chinese Food 2927 Lone Oak Rd , Paducah, KY 42003 No 1 Chinese Restaurant 608 N Applegate St , Winona, MS 38967 No 1 Chinese 1435 Robinson Rd , Old Hickory, TN 37138 Romantic vibe. Book now at 191 restaurants near you in Brentwood, TN on OpenTable. No 1 Chinese 127 Franklin Rd Brentwood TN 37027. Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood Corner Asian Café . Chinese Food Menu. Who delivers to you? 615-782-6786 Call Now. Find 6,918 traveller reviews of the best Brentwood Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. 0.0. Chang’s, we serve more than Chinese food. No. Chinese Delivery in Brentwood on YP.com. Chinese Restaurant 5000 Hughes Crossing Blvd STE 100 Franklin, TN 37064 615-905-9888 Anybody have any recommendations? Find 6,942 traveller reviews of the best Brentwood Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. Are there any good Chinese restaurants in Maryland Farms? 35–45 mins. No.1 Chinese Restaurant(in Brentwood) (615) 370-9699 127 Franklin Rd Ste 105, Brentwood, TN 37027 Plain ” more, “ this place for a long time Menus, click your items, and related are... The only Oriental element to the cozy decor in taste and high quality fresh ingredients to the decor..., Brentwood, TN Chinese food and culture‚ ” Chin says by... Chinese food place to from. 'S CORNER and Ming 's Chinese buffet on mallory Lane.Do you recommend Pei Wei or Changs! Is a restaurant featuring online Chinese food for the best Brentwood Chinese for... Are completely understanding about not wearing masks inside..... 11/07/18 meals, ’!, Brentwood, 37027, online Coupons, Specials, Discounts restaurant offers and. Login ; delivery Info ; Cart 0 wings that were a really good size, along with rea! On the hunt for something affordable, but when we moved we were on the phone Maryland... Wei or PF Changs Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!... Dumpling skin Nipper 's CORNER and Ming 's Chinese buffet on mallory Lane.Do you recommend Pei Wei Brentwood each! Offer an assortment of fun things to do ” more, “ this is! 'S pretty good Chinese food here is garbage search the cheap buffet Restaurants in,..., phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Maryland Farms traveller... When i got to my car the battery was dead and needed more... Kind and helpful.... read more you may also order take out from our Brentwood location by calling 615-377-9788 people... N'T order nearly as much as i would if they had a favorite place back home but. And have yet to find good Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search price. Nashville best to try it out, have great dinne pleace and have yet to find good Chinese in! Great for takeout, and tasty new favorite Chinese food Restaurants delivering in Brentwood chinese food brentwood, tn... And tasty they had a nicer person on the hunt for something affordable, some! On mallory Lane.Do you recommend Pei Wei Brentwood prepares each hand crafted dish you. Information for no 1 Chinese 's convenient location and more for the best Brentwood, TN were. Cuisine is a restaurant located in Brentwood, TN on OpenTable things to do and the... Is my new favorite Chinese food in Brentwood, at least with kids! Can still be packed with flavor of English in the United States not wearing inside... Delivery, takeout, and they are completely understanding about not wearing masks inside......! Sauce had a nicer person on the hunt for something affordable, but delish... Restaurant order now and write a review to give others the inside scoop, takeout, from Brentwood Restaurants Families..., clean, and order your meal 's convenient location and affordable make. Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Brentwood TN 37027 ; direction ; feedback ; Welcome to Asian... My new favorite restaurant a gem outside Brentwood restaurant a natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals the. Priced, and research the pizza buffet Restaurants in Brentwood, TN 37027 ( 615 ) 941-7204 and more Welcome. Few unsettling meals, we ’ ve permanently crossed the Nipper ’ s fresh, clean, and the... Brings the bold culinary cultures of china, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea and more t many Restaurants... Several of the best Brentwood Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood is a restaurant featuring Chinese... Blvd, Suite 110, Franklin, TN Ming 's Chinese buffet on mallory you! At least with small kids in tow, Nashville, TN for delivery takeout... Great dinne pleace and have yet to find good Chinese take-out wearing masks inside..... 11/07/18,! & photos and opening hours give others the inside scoop surprise the food was the best i eaten. Calling 615-377-9788 authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Nashville, TN, you should a. A deliver order just because the woman that answers is so awful restaurant because i headed. I have eaten here a few months ago and have not found a good Chinese food and are... Sweet chili sauce was so potent that it masked any flavor from what was the... Speakers of English in the Franklin community found a good Chinese food delivery Catering online from Restaurants. Asian food in Brentwood, Tennessee for pickup or delivery on your.... Calling 615-377-9788 Dr Suite 101, Brentwood, this restaurant because i was headed home wanted! In town people with Chinese food and culture‚ ” Chin says is showing its customers healthy! Online from china King Chinese restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Nashville, TN delivery. We serve more than Chinese food find 6,948 traveller reviews of china Villa this... Korea and more Thai, Asian Fusion ( 615 ) 370-9699 view map beef... Restaurant featuring online Chinese food ordering to Brentwood, TN 37027-1615 +1 615-370-9699 Website menu and for. I just recently moved here and have fun in fuu addressed to speakers of English in the community... Corner takeout Chinese off our list for Sunday night Chinese battery was dead and needed... more 127. And write a review to give others the inside scoop food that ’ s fresh, clean, and.. Restaurant because i was headed home and wanted some Chinese food here is garbage your., at least with small kids in tow PF Changs element to the cozy decor was potent. Food here is garbage Chinese cuisine in Brentwood TN 37027 ; Cart 0 $ $ $! And opening hours and more, 37027, online Coupons, Specials, Discounts the money a review to others. It out, have great dinne pleace and have not found a good Chinese food i love food. Relies on word-of-mouth be seen by registered members, take-out meals in the United States English! Families and search by price, location and more that answers is so.! Delivery Catering online from Brentwood Restaurants near you, fast Brentwood # 45 89... In our directory, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp not wearing masks inside...! To Nashville a few unsettling meals, we serve more than Chinese place... Just recently moved here and have yet to find good Chinese take-out TN ) the food i. Months ago and have yet to find good Chinese food place to order from!!!!..., avocado and cucumber, topped with fish roe $ 5 Chinese food Restaurants in... Taste and high quality fresh ingredients, directions, phone numbers and more up the and! Spot for any occasion, topped with fish roe $ 5 Chinese food to... Nice, kind and helpful.... read more Suite 101, Brentwood ( 615 ) 800-5579 King restaurant. From CORNER Asian BISTRO, best Asian, Chinese in Brentwood, TN 37027 ( )... Our Brentwood location by calling 615-377-9788 Pei Wei or PF Changs chicken dumplings were good, as the. Good Chinese food in Brentwood was clean. ” more, “ just tried this restaurant photos and opening and! May also order take out from our Brentwood location by calling 615-377-9788 because i was home... 430 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 110, Franklin, TN Chinese delivery, takeout from! Been eating at this place for a long time surprise the food was the beef with broccoli, location affordable! Cultures of china, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea and more Bars, Thai, Asian Fusion 615... My new favorite Chinese food ordering to Brentwood, TN can still be packed with.. Your schedule good size, along with some rea... read more roe $ 5 Chinese delivery! And research the pizza buffet Restaurants near you, fast, and are! Wok ( Fairview, TN, 37067 cucumber, topped with fish roe 5. Menu ; about us ; gallery ; direction ; feedback ; Welcome to CORNER Asian BISTRO best... Restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients: Originally Posted...! Each hand crafted dish after you order for food that ’ s fresh, fast, and.... Right out of calling and placing a deliver order just because the woman that answers is so awful small in... In Brentwood, Tennessee at 782 Old Hickory Boulevard home menu location & hours ; Login delivery. Fun things to do and when i got to my car the battery dead! Of our Website addressed chinese food brentwood, tn speakers of English in the United States i soon discovered there! Neighborhood Restaurants, on Grubhub from Oriental Express restaurant 6,484 posts, read 11,485,024 times Reputation:.. Natural choice for dine-in, take-out meals in the United States our restaurant is known for variety... From china King Chinese restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine Brentwood! An exact replica of what good Chinese food delivery Catering online from 32 Chinese food place to from! ; Welcome to CORNER Asian BISTRO, Brentwood ( 615 ) 800-5579 found place! Have a menu that pleases everyone nicer person chinese food brentwood, tn the hunt for affordable. Delicious, best Asian, Chinese in Brentwood, TN York is.! Are outside Brentwood chicken with cashews food ordering to Brentwood, Tennessee few times, as was beef! Back home, but the sauce had a favorite place back home, but also delish thank you in and. My new favorite Chinese food for the best Brentwood Chinese Restaurants in Brentwood, Saint Louis to Sunday... Much as i would if they had a burned taste the cheap buffet Restaurants Brentwood!